Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

In Taiwan, correct? :lol: What about in Flatbush, Brooklyn, and then non gentrified spots in Harlem, or areas like South Central?

dunno. never been there.

just sayin i see asians in asian nail shops

The obvious exception is Chinatown but that's also their community. I wonder where the rest of the Asians go.

i go to safeway or trader joes and eat innout and mcdonalds. but lots of asian stuff in the bay area so no biggie

i have my own laundry machine so dont really go to laundromats.

dunno. never been there.

just sayin i see asians in asian nail shops

i go to safeway or trader joes and eat innout and mcdonalds. but lots of asian stuff in the bay area so no biggie

i have my own laundry machine so dont really go to laundromats.
Which means your comment isn't relevant to Black economic depression, nor power. Cool.

correct

just that i see asians in asian nail shops
So, why is that relevant to a comment regarding Black people supporting Black business, and Black people creating OUR own?

I do not give a damn as to what goes on in area's not of my concern, especially when they show no interest in the well being of Black people.

So, why is that relevant to a comment regarding Black people supporting Black business, and Black people creating OUR own?

I do not give a damn as to what goes on in area's not of my concern, especially when they show no interest in the well being of Black people.

idk

i see asians in asian nail shops tho

Do you see asians in Black Barbershops?

hm never been to one so personally never seen it. im sure someone's been.

i go to an asian barbershop. turned out to be asian after the fact though. but i've been cutting my own hair this year. not sure if that counts as asian barbershop

oh im in there too.

but i want to be here as well.

i also found a video of an asian in a black barbershop on youtube if you want to check it out
I don't care. I can find a pic of a Klan member talking to someone Black as well, but it does not mean that the white klan member supports Black empowerment.

122844573_3352175331546103_2822099506395309246_n.jpg

I don't care. I can find a pic of a Klan member talking to someone Black as well, but it does not mean that the white klan member supports Black empowerment.

i think you did care ... but yeah you probably right now. dunno why you brought it up then.

have a good one. i'll check back in some other time

6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know
The fertility of enslaved women was examined by owners to make sure they were able to birth as many children as possible. Secretly, slaveowners would impregnate enslaved women and when the child was born and grew to an age where he could work on the fields, they would take the “very same children (of their) own blood and make slaves out of them,” as pointed out in the National Humanities Center Resource Toolbox on Slaveholders’ Sexual Abuse of Slaves.

They all identify as Caucasian on official US documents as they were groomed to by their great grandparents to do so.
Even the mostly native looking Mexican Latinos identify as white on official US documents.
Any Latino on here saying otherwise is a damn liar and would probably be ashamed to show you their driver's license.:lol::rofl:
Colonization a ***** aint it?
Why would blacks ever want to ally with frail spine opportunists who do this?
Black folks have NO allies...

They may be forced to identify as white on documents, but that definitely doesn't mean they themselves identify as white as an individual. If you believe that based on documents, than you are as ignorant as those who pushed that standard to be put in said documents. Most of my Latinos friends that I grew up with wouldn't even entertain being called white in a joking manner, let alone claim it as their ethnicity.

They may be forced to identify as white on documents, but that definitely doesn't mean they themselves identify as white as an individual. If you believe that based on documents, than you are as ignorant as those who pushed that standard to be put in said documents. Most of my Latinos friends that I grew up with wouldn't even entertain being called white in a joking manner, let alone claim it as their ethnicity.
How much you wanna bet they would not want to be called Black either?

ninjahood ninjahood

7 Abominable Acts That Happened on Sex Farms During Slavery
While it is well known that slave owners routinely raped enslaved Africans, the actual extent of these atrocities is rarely discussed. This list highlights seven of the most abominable acts committed on sex farms.

Back
Top Bottom