:: Let's put each other on new music & new artists :: Vol. 2010

im not you

Banned
I got the idea of this from this thread from a few years ago - http://niketalk.com/topic/25920

I remember how many new artists I got put on to (Had never bothered to check for Kidz in the Hall or the Cool Kids). Almost three years later...who are some relatively unknown artists you listen to who could be on their way soon?

I'll start.

Polyester The Saint

l_85b3410bac73475fa3633414c2bb92d6.jpg

Obviously, I got put on to homie after %#!%*%* with Dom's music. I'm really digging the whole new class of the LA hip hop scene in general right now but for some reason I really %+%+ with this guy's music. Just a smooth, laid back vibe he's got working for him. Perfect music to just
pimp.gif
out to with a bad chick in the whip on a warm day or something. His tape has supposedly been on the way for a hot minute now...no idea when it drops.

Here's a somewhat recent joint from him:

I fck with Sky...but if there's anyone that don't know who he is they don't have the internet.

Man I'm late as hell but I just got hip to Nipsey Hussle a few weeks ago. That !!!*$ is so SERIOUS. I been on my West Coast @%#% lately so him and Dom been in the rotation heavy. Ya'll !+#+%# still talk funny though. Pronouncin all them R's all hard and @%#%.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

/\ Yeah that West Coast ##*% is all I been on lately...

Dom, Poly, Pac Div, J*Davey, Nipsey, etc.

I just told my cousin I'm rocking with the new west coast sound as well, that extra smooth vibe
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

forget putting on just other people lets put on our NT community too

Wize, Rhyme Sik, EDF, Time, Wes Duce, The Boy Illinois, Hollywood FLOSS, Team Scene, Producer Keen Y, Plan Beats, FLU, Mez One,

but to go along with the thread - j davey, tiron, smka (atl) Nero, Treaz, Quest, UZOY, Hollywood FLOSS, Rob Jay (houston) , hasHBrown aka Jett I Masstyr

flossb, we trying not to open a can of worms here. That right there will derail the thread/start arguments

I didn't name NT artists cause I just figured it was a given we were all up on most of them. But yeah...them too. Already was on GO, Dom, Jynx, Illi, Henz, and co. Looking forward to see what Wize does this year (hopefully I'll be working with on some #!@$ too). Wes actually put a nice lil project too.

flossb, we trying not to open a can of worms here. That right there will derail the thread/start arguments
i feel you but NT argue over anything so it dont matter, plus i added plenty of people to follow the thread post

the talent NT has is in our back yard and we can help them instead of tearing them down...

Love how people say they are feeling the west coast and don't name any west coast talent:

Blu
Fashawn
Eligh

Thats all you need to know really

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Love how people say they are feeling the west coast and don't name any west coast talent:

Blu
Fashawn
Eligh

Thats all you need to know really
Probably because the title of the thread is about putting people on to "new artists" and if you listen to hip hop, those three are already well known.

As far as new relatively new, up & coming artists I'm starting to dig: Chiddy Bang, The Dean's List, STS (Sugar Tongue Slim...new mixtape is heat), P.L., and others I will list in a bit.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I fck with Sky...but if there's anyone that don't know who he is they don't have the internet.
People who check hip hop blogs sites, probably neva' even heard of Skyzoo....

He's not all over the internet, and doesn't have a big fanbase or anything....

Skyzoo's seriously been around for like 5 years now. I'd expect most on here to know about him.

Yelawolf. Saw him intro for Wiz Khalifa the other night. Dude put on a good show. Trunk Muzik bumps in the car too.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Skyzoo's seriously been around for like 5 years now. I'd expect most on here to know about him.
yeaahh right!

It's takes a chosen few to know who sky is, and a special breed to listen his ill music.

Back
Top Bottom