let's put lebron's playoff performance in perspective

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

true great ones average more in the playoffs compared to regular season.

lebron is doing it right.

if he were doing it right he wouldnt be down 3-2

Yea Lebron is doin what he does, u can't argue w/ that but, the league is soft now. Anybody who is hype in the league will get that. Let's see when hisshine starts to wear off if he can do the same thing. Fouls will be called a lot differently then. The Shaq comparison is a great example, I forget whichthread that was in tho.

Not to mention, Lebron HAS to put up those numbers cause his team can't do %+# w/o him. When 1 of ur big men's stick is to flop on the floor and takefake charges, u can't win championships.

If he doesn't win a championship while he's in his prime, noone's gon give a @@*+ about his numbers except die hard fans. Look at Sir Charles, didhis thing in his time in the league, however, no ring, no glory

Told yall 2 weeks ago.

criticizing him for attacking now? Damned if you do, damned if you don;t.

yeah def dominating the playoffs his numbers are ridiculous....but you also have to keep in mind the kind of offense set that both MJ and Kobe were/arein.....it's based on spreading out the ball and everyone getting a touch where as Mike Browns offense is LBJ at the top of the circle.

the most dominate non center of all time

who else plays with a roster of undersized or nonathletic players, and could make it to the playoffs, let alone the conference finals??

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

like i said- the song "Amazing" was made for LeBron. he's a monster, he's a killer, he's a problem that will never ever be solved, and his reign is as far as your eyes can see.
pimp.gif

and in NT's case... he's the reason everybody fired up this evening.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If they called fouls for MJ like they do for today's stars (where allyou have to do is drive into the lane for a bailout), he'd have averaged 40 a game.
Totally agree with dmbrhs

However, If Mo Williams played any kinda ball, Lebron prolly would be averaging a triple double in this series
CRAZY!

yup yup yup! king james got to win the big one to be considered one of the best!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Totally agree with dmbrhs

If Mo Williams played any kinda ball, Lebron prolly would be averaging a triple double in this series
CRAZY!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya ive been saying that the roster has to jsut play a mediocre game and the king will prevail, but them scrubs be missing wide open jumpers and be gettingraped defensively

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

the most dominate non center of all time

who else plays with a roster of undersized or nonathletic players, and could make it to the playoffs, let alone the conference finals??
ummmm MJ take 87-88 for example conf finals loss to detroit ...... Oakley, Dave Corzine, Brad Sellers, and Paxson .....yeah Scottie and Grantwere on the team but as rookies the both avg 7.5-8 pts per about 5 rebs.

and undersized? Cavs have one of the biggest front courts left in the playoffs especially off the bench c'mon....can't argue with the athletic part buthave you ever seen Corzine or Paxson before?

I track every single postseason game Bron has played.

I have Mike's, and Kobe's too. I log every point, every shot, every minute and keep them up to date to see what they look like.

Bron is absolutely crapping on the NBA in the playofs. I have no idea what his final numbers will look like, but MJ is somwhere in the 6,000 point range,1,000 boards, 1,000 assists etc etc etc.

Bron could get 10K, 2K, and 2K.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Again, that's lofty nmbers to put up, but you get the idea. Only cause for concern will be his mileage. Cavs are putting him out there 45 minutes a gamein the playoffs 4 years running now. At some point, that will slow him up. Remember, Mike benefitted greatly from the 18 month time off to get his legsstrong again.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

you need to put up how many times he has went to the line too.....19 times last game
smh.gif

You also need to put up that he constantly attacks the basket like it owes him money.

LeBron doesn't have the conditioning to be the best. He needs to work on that or pace himself and save himself for the end of games.

But I also think LeBron should NOT be pushing the ball up court. Except for rebounds with a fastbreak opportunity. What is wrong with Mike Brown? Why would youhave LeBron taking the ball up court after made baskets?

If Mo Williams is the PG, why isn't he bringing the ball up the court? Especially if LeBron needs rest because he's playing 45 minutes a game.

Originally Posted by cguy610

LeBron doesn't have the conditioning to be the best. He needs to work on that or pace himself and save himself for the end of games.

But I also think LeBron should NOT be pushing the ball up court. Except for rebounds with a fastbreak opportunity. What is wrong with Mike Brown? Why would you have LeBron taking the ball up court after made baskets?

If Mo Williams is the PG, why isn't he bringing the ball up the court? Especially if LeBron needs rest because he's playing 45 minutes a game.
Mike brown is STUPID. After watching the "basketball" that took place in the 4th quarter, I now know LBJ was adopted. I've sincenarrowed LeBron's birrth name down to either Hercules or Jesus... I don't know which quite yet. and Mike Brown is really just a Cavs' fan that getsto sit extra close at court side. Dude has one and a half all-stars and plays a glorified game of keep-away to closegames? Whatever...

^cosign... was that really the best Mike Brown could come up with? what the hell does he even do?

i don't understand how the Magic kept allowing Lebron to catch the ball at the FT line, though.. you have to force it out of his hands. i don't care ifyou need to put three people on him, you can't keep giving him what he wants. don't let him walk up to the FT line and hold the ball for 20 seconds.

no hate, but if you want to put it in perspective, can we get a % of his points off of free throws?

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

no hate, but if you want to put it in perspective, can we get a % of his points off of free throws?
about 30% of his points have been from the ft line.

of course lebron is a beast, but no matter how good you are and what your stats are, it will always take a team to win the whole thing. he doesn't reallyhave to prove anything more about how athletic and physically talented he is, but he does need to continue to prove that he can make his team mates better.

Back
Top Bottom