Let's say somebody saved your life.....

To an extent where it's not even debatable that a person saved your life...

Debatable would be = Your girl or someone tells you something like:

"Don't go out with your boys tonight, I have a bad feeling", so you stay home, and the car you were supposed to be in ends up in a bad accident.

I'm talking about someone took a bullet for you, ran and grabbed you by the back of your shirt when you were about to walk onto an oncoming speeding car,or something like that...

How would you repay them?
nerd.gif

Would you be like "Anytime you ever need a (non-sexual
laugh.gif
) favor, I got you..." ? Or just say thanks and keep it moving?

What if that person needed a body organ (like a liver) so they can live a few years later and they asked you for it?

Would you help them? Would you feel obligated to help them? Would you deny them life even though, they saved yours?

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

It depends. Do I need this organ to live? If not then sure.
I dunno...

I said liver...like that would mean you can't drink anymore.

Would anybody give that up to say that person's life?

I drink, So that would be tough for me, But if that person needed it, I'd budge for them....

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I dunno...

I drink, So that would be tough for me, But if that person needed it, I'd budge for them....

Well, considering the fact that I can't stand alcohol, it would'nt bother me too much.

I dunno...

Well, considering the fact that I can't stand alcohol, it would'nt bother me too much.
I hope death doesn't bother you too much either, since you need your liver to survive
laugh.gif

Anyway, good question......I'd be very very grateful, probably give them a nice amount of cash or something.

If they ever needed a favor i'd help them out but i wont tell them "Anytime you ever need a (non-sexual image) favor, I got you..." , they mightget carried away with it.

Depends if I knew them, depends what they asked for.

Right now I don't think I got much to offer.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I dunno...

I hope death doesn't bother you too much either, since you need your liver to survive
laugh.gif
Well then, they won't be getting a liver from me.

I would feel obligated to pay them back some how. Anything within reason i would be there for them.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

If they ever needed a favor i'd help them out but i wont tell them "Anytime you ever need a (non-sexual image) favor, I got you..." , they might get carried away with it.
Exactly.

I would just keep in contact with them and help them if they need anything throughout there life

What if that person needed a body organ (like a liver) so they can live a few years later and they asked you for it?

Would you help them? Would you feel obligated to help them? Would you deny them life even though, they saved yours?

Tough question.

Would you be like "Anytime you ever need a (non-sexual
laugh.gif
) favor, I got you..." ? Or just say thanks and keep it moving?
I would def. owe them a big favor.

Back
Top Bottom