Let's See Dem 992s!!

bait2master

Banned
Ok, so I'm going on to my second year in DC (HU Stand up!!!) and I definitely have a new found appreciation for 992s---so much that I bought a pair. I know they are plain, but they are comfy as hail and they actually kinda fly. So let's give an appreciation to a great shoe and post what you got, and what you may do to make yours stand out. Here's mines:

5ae25654f367df67ba44f72384f0e8c89a4ef8b.jpg

01b35bff42cc610bf46cb8db4e45ea0d38fa624.jpg

The REALness is coming soon....

ur suposed to let the tounge out...

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

I love mine. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. They will probably be my winter shoes unless I buy a pair of timbs.

991's>>>>>>992's all day evry day.... @#%$ dese ppl who just started rockin NB's cuz evry body and dey mom now got 992's...
Need Elmos? I got them PM me or Email if u need them...
OG Huraches from'92 FS/FT ClickHere AirAJ23@aol.com

2mouwyq.jpg

DC style is funny because it's almost the same as the southern whiteboys i went to undergrad with. Straight leg jeans, new balance 99_, northface fleeces. It's definitely unique. I like the fact DC has their own identity.

Quote:
DC style is funny because it's almost the same as the southern whiteboys i went to undergrad with. Straight leg jeans, new balance 99_, northface fleeces. It's definitely unique an argument or w/e but I don't see how its original if the style is seen in other places

BTW, you can go to MS Paint (if you have it) and resize the pics. just open the pic in Paint, go to the top toolbar labled "image", then "stretch/skew" and enter in whatever values you want. That's how I do it anyways...

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

i'm white. since that matters....

^
i don't think dude described it well. D.C definitely does have a unique style--say what you want but NB's, Nike boots, foamz are not staple shoes like they are out here. Everybody got a pair. From the way the girls where their socks, their hair, and those pants that have a flare that covers the whole shoe. The whole plaits/locks/twists things with the guys is also pretty popular. Then you got the northface and skully joint going on. lol I swear I can pick out a local in a crowd---but it's all love. It's aaaaallll love.
The REALness is coming soon....

not to mention the big shades and ae

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

i don't think DC dudes bite off anyone, things can be similar without having evolved from one another.what i meant by saying it's unique is that the visible majority of DC cats are distinguishable from guys NY, Atlanta, Cali, etc.

thats the stupidest mess i've ever seen. i remember seeing new balances about 10 years ago 996 and @#%$ . now all i just see is mexican dudes wearing them. that first picture of the grey ones with white lace makes me think of bugs bunny, look like some damn rabbit slippers off top
---------------------
this site sucks, 8-10 of yall are straight busters

Curious... what does mexican dudes wearing them have to do with anything?

Posting under wifey SN (which means I'm a guy). Got tired of registering my account and not being approved (I'll try again later). Just call me Jay... tu madre.

I only wear 574 and 996s, and I haven't worn the ones I've had in years, because once I started seeing so many people start wearing NB again, it wasn't the same. Once they move on, I'll pull them back out.
I got jordan V grapes (11,10.5,9.5), olives (11,10.5,10) Kobe 2 (8) and portugals (10.5) for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Quote:
Curious... what does mexican dudes wearing them have to do with anything?

"now all i just see is mexican dudes wearing them" pretty self explainitory, the majority of people i see wearing new balances are mexicans, they could be el salvadorians, i dont know, im not a geographer.
---------------------
this site sucks, 8-10 of yall are straight busters

If "mexican" (Salvadorian, Ricans, etc etc) only wore Js... guess you would stop (wearing Js) too then huh man?
Posting under wifey SN (which means I'm a guy). Got tired of registering my account and not being approved (I'll try again later). Just call me Jay... tu madre.

Back
Top Bottom