Let's settle this. Which active players deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif
So you made a thread with a question. And answered just about all of it. So you could show off your knowledge?

It's for sure better than just the question and then "Discuss"

In Yo Nostril. . . how you figure Pierce doesn't belong wit the rest of them. Remember what he was like before the big 3. He's head and shoulders above t mac and vincen carter. His prime years played with horrible players really is the only reason he wasn't challenging Kobe for best player in the league back then.

In Yo Nostril. . . how you figure Pierce doesn't belong wit the rest of them. Remember what he was like before the big 3. He's head and shoulders above t mac and vincen carter. His prime years played with horrible players really is the only reason he wasn't challenging Kobe for best player in the league back then.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Ben Wallace is a without question a hall of famer, he should be a lock but he won't. be. He was the best player on a championship team and was the defensive anchor of one of the best defenses of the turnover era, and probably one of the top 10 defenses in the history of the league. 

Ben Wallace is a without question a hall of famer, he should be a lock but he won't. be. He was the best player on a championship team and was the defensive anchor of one of the best defenses of the turnover era, and probably one of the top 10 defenses in the history of the league. 

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Grant Hill- No
Billups-No
Gasol-Will end up there
Ben Wallace- I hear what your saying osh but I don't know
Manu-No
Parker-No
Wade-Yes
Ray Allen-Yes

Grant Hill- No
Billups-No
Gasol-Will end up there
Ben Wallace- I hear what your saying osh but I don't know
Manu-No
Parker-No
Wade-Yes
Ray Allen-Yes

Why are people so obsessed with who goes into the HOF? All of the sudden every other post is about this. I move for a ban on HOF speculation posts.

Why are people so obsessed with who goes into the HOF? All of the sudden every other post is about this. I move for a ban on HOF speculation posts.

Everyone in your definite is a lock.. If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..

Grant Hill = No... Look at Penny.

Chauncey Billups= Borderline but No

Vince Carter = Maybe

Pau Gasol = he needs to stay at this level for 5-6 more years then yes

Marcus Camby = No. Good player.. But was never an elite player.

Ben Wallace = Maybe/Maybe not. Great Defender but probably one of the worst offensive players ever. I view him like Dennis Rodman but Dennis Rodman had twice as long of a prime as him.. I'm leaning towards no.. But it's possible.

Tony Parker = Probably

Manu = No

Wade = I don't think he gets in today if he retired.. But I think he will when he is done..

Bron = Yes... But I don't think he is going to get in as fast as he would have 1-2 years ago.. I think the voters will hold the way he has acted and handled himself in the past year against him if things don't change.

Dwight = Yes. If he continues to play like this for a good amount of time..

Other people to talk about:
Yao = While I think No.. He was one of the biggest driving points for International Basketball.
Amar'e
T-Mac = Even though he was injury plagued he had a very good run. But see Hill & Penny

Players who could be / or could not be in discussion in the next 5 - 10 years:
Melo
KD
Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derron Williams
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
Chris Paul (gotta stay healthy)
John Wall (he has it if he can stay healthy/keep improving his game every year)
Blake Griffin (if he stays this way and doesn't get injured)

Longshots but maybe in discussion 5-10 years from now:
Brandon Jennings
Danny Granger
Tyreke Evans
Stephen Curry
Carlos Boozer
Joakim Noah (has to stay at double double status, and improve his offense a bit)
Kevin Love (saw that mention of him up there if he gets better and has a good 7 year run it is possible)

Everyone in your definite is a lock.. If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..

Grant Hill = No... Look at Penny.

Chauncey Billups= Borderline but No

Vince Carter = Maybe

Pau Gasol = he needs to stay at this level for 5-6 more years then yes

Marcus Camby = No. Good player.. But was never an elite player.

Ben Wallace = Maybe/Maybe not. Great Defender but probably one of the worst offensive players ever. I view him like Dennis Rodman but Dennis Rodman had twice as long of a prime as him.. I'm leaning towards no.. But it's possible.

Tony Parker = Probably

Manu = No

Wade = I don't think he gets in today if he retired.. But I think he will when he is done..

Bron = Yes... But I don't think he is going to get in as fast as he would have 1-2 years ago.. I think the voters will hold the way he has acted and handled himself in the past year against him if things don't change.

Dwight = Yes. If he continues to play like this for a good amount of time..

Other people to talk about:
Yao = While I think No.. He was one of the biggest driving points for International Basketball.
Amar'e
T-Mac = Even though he was injury plagued he had a very good run. But see Hill & Penny

Players who could be / or could not be in discussion in the next 5 - 10 years:
Melo
KD
Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derron Williams
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
Chris Paul (gotta stay healthy)
John Wall (he has it if he can stay healthy/keep improving his game every year)
Blake Griffin (if he stays this way and doesn't get injured)

Longshots but maybe in discussion 5-10 years from now:
Brandon Jennings
Danny Granger
Tyreke Evans
Stephen Curry
Carlos Boozer
Joakim Noah (has to stay at double double status, and improve his offense a bit)
Kevin Love (saw that mention of him up there if he gets better and has a good 7 year run it is possible)

If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..
Zero percent chance that Dirk doesn't get in. He's a lock.

Iverson?
I think JA meant active in the NBA today, but he's a lock.

If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..
Zero percent chance that Dirk doesn't get in. He's a lock.

Iverson?
I think JA meant active in the NBA today, but he's a lock.

Originally Posted by Essential1

2yrs ago he would have had 2 mvps though.... you sounding like a cavs/kinck fan with that brah
laugh.gif

2yrs ago he would have had 2 mvps though.... you sounding like a cavs/kinck fan with that brah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerdub

this

Originally Posted by tylerdub

this

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif
I don't really care about what he did... But I think the voters may hold the past year against him... Will he get in first year of eligibility probably and I'd have no problem with it....  But will I be surprised if he doesn't his 1st  2 years of eligibility... Nope..

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif
I don't really care about what he did... But I think the voters may hold the past year against him... Will he get in first year of eligibility probably and I'd have no problem with it....  But will I be surprised if he doesn't his 1st  2 years of eligibility... Nope..

nerd.gif
So you made a thread with a question. And answered just about all of it. So you could show off your knowledge?
Uhh no, I made a thread that is bound to have points where people disagree.

I rallied off a list of names that should be mentioned, I only gave a short-list of guys who obviously WILL make it.

Gave my opinion but I don't think there's too many guys I listed that we'd ALL agree on.

I knew Ben Wallace wouldn't be a popular choice.

I was going to include Amar'e and Tracy, but I didn't for some reason.
laugh.gif

Camby was probably the biggest longshot.

nerd.gif
Uhh no, I made a thread that is bound to have points where people disagree.

I rallied off a list of names that should be mentioned, I only gave a short-list of guys who obviously WILL make it.

Gave my opinion but I don't think there's too many guys I listed that we'd ALL agree on.

I knew Ben Wallace wouldn't be a popular choice.

I was going to include Amar'e and Tracy, but I didn't for some reason.
laugh.gif

Camby was probably the biggest longshot.

Back
Top Bottom