Lets show some appreciation for: The Postman

ameen come on when he come with the packages whether its a new pair of kicks or a new shirt its like christmas all again, I only hate when he brings the bills and the bad news letters but other than that lets appreciate the postman for now
pimp.gif

I was ready to Boo you until I realized you weren't talking about that wack %!$ movie.

I thought it was going to be about the movie and was going to start ranting but the postman on my block is def. appreciated.

appreciated until he snaps and brings a TEC-9 to work and wipes out 55 people because of how monotonous his life routine is

Originally Posted by Theta

appreciated until he snaps and brings a TEC-9 to work and wipes out 55 people because of how monotonous his life routine is
.......  I laughed
laugh.gif

my postman is pretty cool, always in  a good mood too
pimp.gif

gave him some money on new years

My friend is a postman, dude goes to the club Friday night and takes naps in the mail truck Saturday while "working." It is hard work though, especially when the weather is bad.

Originally Posted by Russoull

I was ready to Boo you until I realized you weren't talking about that wack %!$ movie.

hey i like that movie
laugh.gif
one of the very few costner movies i like

Hey guys I am a mailman.  I do a 10 mile walking route and let me tell you it is very hard work.  Alot of you probably have mailmen that drive trucks.  I hope to have a job like that one day.  I live in the midwest.  The weather changes all the darn time.  It can be -20 out and freezing to damn near 100 out in the summer.  It is a good job though and it has helped me with my kicks habit i have.  Any other mail carriers or postal workers on this board out there?  chime in if you are?

i love unmistakble sound of the mailman pulling up in the driveway when you been waiting on a package.

ups guy is my dude... he leaves packages at the door then rings the door bell and dips mad quick
laugh.gif

my postwoman is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

seeing her walk up to the house every day with those LEGS!!!!

now she is pregnant :smh

Back
Top Bottom