Lets take it back to 01-03...Velour Suits

Forget the velour suits. I saw this lady wearing the shiny suits that Diddy used to wear. To make it worse she had her hair dyed blue. I wish I had pics.

i remember those joints....and *@%+#% thought they were doin with those. i remember cats had the gucci print on their AF1's....some even had it on theirtimbs

I used to love seeing a chick with a nice body rocking one. Always looked goofy to me though, excluding the cover of Stillmatic. Nas is that dude.

I had an academiks velour suit blue with a little bit of light blue and red trimming on the wrist and collar, I would wear it with my l.a. Clippers pinwheelhat.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Always wanted a Sean John one but never ended up affording it, I was in like 9th grade. You can't even fake like these weren't hot
laugh.gif

The pants was comfy. The jacket? Nah I was good.

I remember the SOHK cargo pants I used to have. Put anything in the pocket and still have room for whatever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Never had one of them awful monstrosities...I used to fire !+!%*% up for wearing that #%!%. If you was dude in DC and you was rocking velour you were getting mobbed on. Only females got a pass for that #%!%.

laugh.gif
Damn right.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]had a southpole mustard goldenrod yellow 1....i really thought i was doing it....[/color]

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]at me[/color]

worked at ross, so I had two on deck: a royal blue platinum fubu joint with the characters on the back for when I wanted to be a bit flashy

then the simple all grey joint with the black piping. would rock with the solid black tee and solid af1.

i was 15...spending my entire check on those fits
laugh.gif

I had the orange crush Sean John joint with the script.

White tee and white ones and I killed it.

im white sooo...nah never had one

but i always wanted to rock one going straight commando underneath..maybe wen im an old man

i always wanted one but never got a chance to get one back in 2000 i did have the shiny suit tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom