Let's talk about bottle service vol: do you do it?

And if yes, why?

I've been to plenty of clubs and been on tables where bottles would be sent to, but as i get older, the more and more I find this ridiculous. Why pay $300 for a bottle of Henny you can buy for $40? $260 extra for some sparklers? Maybe I just value my bread a little more now that I'm older.

Share your thoughts. If you engage in this activity, why? And if not, why not?

Cut in front of the ticket line, have a spot to chill and report back to. Plus they bring the beverages to you. You pay for the convenience and service.

If I'm in Vegas with the boys then we'll cash out to have more fun that way. Not something I'd do all of the time tho.

No. I'm not a dumb 22 year old that tries to act special at the club anymore. Why the hell would I spend $300+ on a bottle when I can fly to a different country for that much (or less; flew to Vancouver for $250 last year)? It comes out to a lot more than 300 when the clubs charge you service fees, bottle fees, included gratuity, etc. I remember paying around $420 at a club 5 years ago, and you can fly to Colombia for that much from SF. Spending hundreds on bottles in Vegas is for people who want to pretend to be rich for a night :lol:

Last edited:
Never have. The math never worked out. Then again, I'm poor. I'm sure it's something nice to do if you have the money.

Where is jape to call everyone broke boys for not wanting bottle service?

Lmao **** no. Never do bottle service. Seems only right for special occasions. But no one really goes to clubs anymore.

Last edited:
absolutely

but i only go to a club once or maybe twice a year.  What you don't understand is that your paying a premium for the bottles to have your own spot to chill, in a packed club that is nearly priceless, for me anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely

but i only go to a club once or maybe twice a year.  What you don't understand is that your paying a premium for the bottles to have your own spot to chill, in a packed club that is nearly priceless, for me anyways.
I'm the same way; this guy knows

did this in vegas for a weekend and spent almost 2gs... its definitely convenient since you have a spot to chill at and they bring drinks to you but its so overpriced... i can see why people would do it though... it would do it again but once in a while if that... i dont think its worth it and can be overpriced but once in a while its fine... my boys did it just to stunt and bring girls over to the table... im like you dont need a table to do that though

Cut in front of the ticket line, have a spot to chill and report back to. Plus they bring the beverages to you. You pay for the convenience and service.

plus like me I don't go to clubs anymore. Probably went twice last year. But when I was a club hopper me and my other homeys would bring a girl each split the table bill and pregame before we get there and let the girls demolish the bottle they be extra comfortable and be moist by the time we get home, and I don't have to worry bout ppl bumping into me at the bar stepping on my shoes to get a drink.

if you're going in a group its a no brainer...

split da amount amongst ya and ya good for da night.

Depends where n how many ppl u got with u, so that means usually out of town n in a large group ...clubs ain't poppin in my city like that to need any type of bottle service unless u trying stunt :lol:

If I'm in Vegas with the boys then we'll cash out to have more fun that way. Not something I'd do all of the time tho.

This.

No. I'm not a dumb 22 year old that tries to act special at the club anymore. Why the hell would I spend $300+ on a bottle when I can fly to a different country for that much (or less; flew to Vancouver for $250 last year)? It comes out to a lot more than 300 when the clubs charge you service fees, bottle fees, included gratuity, etc. I remember paying around $420 at a club 5 years ago, and you can fly to Colombia for that much from SF. Spending hundreds on bottles in Vegas is for people who want to pretend to be rich for a night :lol:

False. And way to generalize everybody just like that :rolleyes

You pay to play, usually, you would travel in groups, which is why you get a table in the first place. It should be split accordingly!

You also pay to cut the line, nothing better than NOT having to wait in line. Valet your car and walk straight into the club without standing in line is already worth it. :lol:

Especially when you travel in a group with more females.

Last edited:

absolutely

This.

When i go out, i go out.

Bottle Service is 1 of the biggest waste of money to me nowadays.  Like @SFC415 said i'd rather use it for a flight to take a trip somewhere or even rather spend that same amount for a music festival that would last me at least 3 days rather than 1 bottle of alcohol

I used to do it with like 4 people when they were on special for like 100 bucks. Way cheaper and you get a couch.

I find bottle service at local club/bar douchey AF

Just me. I've participated in it, never liked it.

When you look at the individual cost versus someone not doing bottle service, it's not crazy. You'll wait in line and spend $20 to get in, then $10 for every watered down, ice-filled drink you get. Then post up in the middle of the floor or on a wall with people bumping into you.

The table includes your entry. You have a place to sit down. You're pouring your own cups so you bypass the bartenders slighting your drink. I can make 5 straight cups up Henny for myself and there's still going to be a **** ton of alcohol left. You try ordering that at the bar and your spending well over $100 for your entire night while a table can be split for less than $100 each.

Also, I can afford to take a flight somewhere and get bottle service when I get there. It's not mutually exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom