Let's talk about bottle service vol: do you do it?

bottles don't even cost alot anymore...

joints like $150 wit hookah included.

u get 2 bottles, thats like 80 a head in a party of 4 and ya comfy for da whole night.
where? we aint talkin la marina papi

cpl hunnit a bottle pleighboi 350 min

def worth it a cpl times a year. dont go out every weekend like when i was in my early 20s

Last edited:
What's the prices on bottle service looking like in y'all area?

I'm a finesser....so I like talking promoters down. I get a rush out of it actually :lol:.

But I rarely do the bottle services. Every now and then with a few homies. I feel like you should already have a few chicks with you if you get a section. Women attract women. I've seen 6-10 ***** in a section with no h0-s.....having no fun.

And a dude that paid $20 and stood in line get all the ***** on the dance floor and have a good time.

It's what you make it.

Umm buying bottles to attract girls is dumb, its so many girls I know personally  that are just looking for suckers to drink from their bottles for free and bouncing afterwards. 

How many people are in this group?
I've gone to a club with him alone multiples times, and he would cop a table and bottles. I'm like bruh it's just us, there's no special occassion.

He assumes women will come to the table but they don't always do.:lol:  So it's just me and him looking silly in the corner. :rofl:  

:x oh man. Yeah if its just you and a homie, then bottle service isn't worth it.

If its a group of 5-10, then its a different story.

Lmao **** no. Never do bottle service. Seems only right for special occasions. But no one really goes to clubs anymore.
where do they go?

i used to think booths n **** was corny

until i started goin out wit females who always had booths, and it is way more comfortable

even still that comfort is only worth so much, so crazy prices mfs pay aint worth it to me especially since i get what i get without bein extra

bottles don't even cost alot anymore...

joints like $150 wit hookah included.

u get 2 bottles, thats like 80 a head in a party of 4 and ya comfy for da whole night.
where? we aint talkin la marina papi

cpl hunnit a bottle pleighboi 350 min

def worth it a cpl times a year. dont go out every weekend like when i was in my early 20s

every single spot uptown got bottles for 150ish...some spots even do 100 per bottle before 1am.

if u cliqued up and u ya bag broads, u gotta sit em down somewhere.

where do they go?

i used to think booths n **** was corny

until i started goin out wit females who always had booths, and it is way more comfortable

even still that comfort is only worth so much, so crazy prices mfs pay aint worth it to me especially since i get what i get without bein extra

There it is [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Don't do clubs anymore but i have to say the convenience is nice.

Next time i do club is probably for a big event (promotion among close friends or something like that) and then i will pay for bottle service anyway.

Bar / lounge >>>>

The couch factor is nice if the club is crowded but I feel like if I want to be sitting in private I midas well stay at the crib or go to a dive bar. 

where do they go?
 bar/lounges if we going out.

most of my peoples are getting older and now and usually host get togethers at their houses. 

the club scene is exhausting...im getting to old to deal with the foolishness.  

people be too turnt. 

we usually go bar hopping tbh or chill at one spot where i don't have to fight for space. 

Last edited:
Damn, those are good prices. You get table at le bain that **** running you 800-1000

there's alot of competition uptown which levels off da prices, and these aint hole in da wall spots, all da rappers and radio DJ all come uptown to spin records.

went to a club once in taipei with my uncles business partner, older dude.

picked up a couple bottles of 25 macallan for us. didn't even want to ask how much it was :lol:

I was more so checking out the bottle prices at ACES and Lust NY lol

where do they go?
 bar/lounges if we going out.

most of my peoples are getting older and now and usually host get togethers at their houses. 

the club scene is exhausting...im getting to old to deal with the foolishness.  

people be too turnt. 

we usually go bar hopping tbh or chill at one spot where i don't have to fight for space. 
o

fasho, if you wanna be technical its only like one club in the city now

bars and lounges are basically clubs now, and titty bars but i dont **** wit those

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...thrown-bottles-at-inwood-nightclub-police-say

lmao this the opus lounge... thats why its so cheap

laugh.gif
 mans in the front is chucking those 150$ bottles 

Last edited:
For 300 they better throw in da hookahs as well. I'm not a club type cat but if I'm going with a crowd why the hell not.

Back
Top Bottom