Let's talk about jeans

back in high school(1993-1997) Emporio Armani, Versace and Girbaud were the most sought after, if on a budget you'l settle for RRL..Man i wasted so muchdough on those jeans back then..buying a pair of pants then was like paying for a CDP 11/12 today, they cost 8K minimum and can go as high as 30K+..Truereligion, 7 of all Mankind, Evisu compared to those were junk..I could still wear my pants from back then up to now..These present high end jeans' qualityare wack
grin.gif
fabric is too soft and thin , so it doget ripped easily,happened to my only &, and swore not to buy again...

But as an all time favorite, Levi's 510 gets my vote
pimp.gif
timeless andworth every penny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

back in high school(1993-1997) Emporio Armani, Versace and Girbaud were the most sought after, if on a budget you'l settle for RRL..Man i wasted so much dough on those jeans back then..buying a pair of pants then was like paying for a CDP 11/12 today, they cost 8K minimum and can go as high as 30K+..True religion, 7 of all Mankind, Evisu compared to those were junk..I could still wear my pants from back then up to now..These present high end jeans' quality are wack
grin.gif
fabric is too soft and thin , so it doget ripped easily, happened to my only &, and swore not to buy again...

pimp.gif
timeless and worth every penny
pimp.gif

casual uniform ba kayo nung hs? i was also in hs at that time and those jeans were the statement in school, paramihan ng eagles sa armani's or a/x, or uhad to tuck in to wear girbauds to have the white stick out, i still have most of my hs jeans because they are really sturdy and fade with character

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

back in high school(1993-1997) Emporio Armani, Versace and Girbaud were the most sought after, if on a budget you'l settle for RRL..Man i wasted so much dough on those jeans back then..buying a pair of pants then was like paying for a CDP 11/12 today, they cost 8K minimum and can go as high as 30K+..True religion, 7 of all Mankind, Evisu compared to those were junk..I could still wear my pants from back then up to now..These present high end jeans' quality are wack
grin.gif
fabric is too soft and thin , so it doget ripped easily, happened to my only &, and swore not to buy again...

pimp.gif
timeless and worth every penny
pimp.gif

casual uniform ba kayo nung hs? i was also in hs at that time and those jeans were the statement in school, paramihan ng eagles sa armani's or a/x, or u had to tuck in to wear girbauds to have the white stick out, i still have most of my hs jeans because they are really sturdy and fade with character
no, we are not dude but very often we wear casual at our school .you're so right on the tuck in part
laugh.gif
the main reason you tuck in your shirt is for others to see tag at the back ofthe jeans' waistband and in Girbaud's case the tab in front and the unusual front pocketsm and ofcourse you have to wear your RL longhorns/bighorns orSalvatorre Ferragamo Geneva with your pants to complete the outfit
embarassed.gif
Ang babaw pero back then hindi mo na naiisip yun eh
laugh.gif

yup, at that time it was bighorns and SF on those jeans huhh...

there were also the Banana rep with straps but when the knock offs came out it was over.

diesel , st. michaels, gap and banana rep for going out with my family. ghills fakes for everyday work because i have a dirty job

Anyone know if they sell APC jeans in the Philippines? If so, for how much and where? Also, how much are the 501 STF's in the PI? Thx. in advance.

Back
Top Bottom