Lets talk about love for a minute

Im sure this has probably been discussed at some point on here, but i wanna know what people think. Alright, so

if you love someone do you truly love them forever? Someone says they've fallen out of love with you or dont

love you anymore. Does that mean they never truly loved you in the first place, or can you really just not love

someone anymore? Not really sure where i stand on this, i guess if you love someone, you love them no matter

what. Let's see what you guys think.

No. You weren't always in love with this person your whole life. People are not static. People change and if they change for the worse they are not the same person you fell in love with. If you can fall IN love, you can fall OUT of love.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No. You weren't always in love with this person your whole life. People are not static. People change and if they change for the worse they are not the same person you fell in love with. If you can fall IN love, you can fall OUT of love.

yeah i was gonna add that, i know you can fall IN and OUT of love, cause being IN love and just loving someone is a different story, but i mean like if someone says they dont love you at all anymore, did they ever love you in the first place?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yeah i was gonna add that, i know you can fall IN and OUT of love, cause being IN love and just loving someone is a different story, but i mean like if someone says they dont love you at all anymore, did they ever love you in the first place?
I think that brings up a whole different argument.  To fall out of love can be taken as you not loving what the person has become.  If I'm with a girl and she does a 180 on me, thats not the girl I fell in love with.  She no longer embodies why I fell for her.  If you claim not to be a shallow person then there is no way you can still love a girl who has completely flipped on you because at that point the only thing that has remained constant is her physical being.

However, if this is the scenario you have to ask yourself "Hey, did I really know this girl for the beginning?"  And that is another can of worms..

Short answer though OP is yes, they did love you or rather what they thought you were and would be.  Your question shouldn't be "Did they really love me" it should be "Did they really know me?"

i dont think once you love someone you love the forever...as already stated people change...

Then if you can fall out of love then thats makes love not a strong as people make it

I was thinking love would be forever well... cause its love

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Then if you can fall out of love then thats makes love not a strong as people make it

Not all love is the same.  The love you have for friends, family, kids, husbands/wives are all different. Some are easier to fall out of than others.

there's always going to be "love" for that person no matter what happen, or how long ago it was. i mean they'll always have a special place in your heart.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

i agree with this, but at the same time people do change and all that $+!$, love it complicated, it sucks
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom