Let's talk about Stephen Curry

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

It's easy to get good numbers on a team that chucks up the ball, plays no defense, and he also benefits from not having the opposing team's best defender on him because he's not the go to guy on the team.
Haha, but he puts up better numbers with Monta off the floor.

It's easy to get good numbers on a team that chucks up the ball, plays no defense, and he also benefits from not having the opposing team's best defender on him because he's not the go to guy on the team.

u mad?
laugh.gif

It's funny how he always comes in these threads all defensive
laugh.gif
. Nobody is saying that he is better than Tyreke.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Not top 5, but he'll be a very solid player for years to come.

Bron, Melo, KD, Kobe, & Dwight have the top 5 spot for a good couple of years.
forgot about wade?

You're only allowed to talk about the 49ers.  And even then you're not taken seriously.

Top 5? Lettuce come back down to earth for a second

If you think that steph will ever be top 5 you and a tomato got a lot in common

you so sensitive.

Who knew how good he can be. Like, I knew D-Wade was going to be good coming out of College. Like really, really good. But I never thought he would be THIS good. So, top 5 may be unlikely now, but I'm not gonna write him off.

Originally Posted by What up

You're only allowed to talk about the 49ers.  And even then you're not taken seriously.
and you love to talk about me...maybe you should focus on the topic at hand and keep myself out your mouth..

Not even going to get into these discussions.

Just know I've been saying the kid was a star for a few years now when alot of ya'll were calling him JJ Reddick @ best.

Originally Posted by Derek916

eek.gif

This kid is really, really good. & his game doesn't rely on athleticism...dude should be balling for a LONG time if he doesn't hit a freak injury.

steve Nash is like top 10 all time in assists. maybe curry could play close to that level for a few years or so, but you cant just say somebody is the next steve nash.

/\ Why can't you?

And let's be honest...Steve Nash didn't really become "Steve Nash" until his 30s or so.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

damn yall stans for dude
pfffft...the same can go for you posting pics of Lebron after a Laker loss
eyes.gif

anyways curry reminds me a lot of a steve nash...dude can flat out ball and this is only his rookie year! with that said he wont be top 5 ever...probabaly top 15-20 at the most

^like he said

top 5 in the league probably not
more like top 25 (but recently putting up numbers like a a top 15 player)

top 5 at his position though, very possible in the future.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Derek916

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't see him carrying a team or being THE franchise player (ei: CP3, DWill, Nash, Arenas).. a solid #2 (Westbrook) is more like it.. he WILL be an All Star tho.. 

I really think the Steve Nash comparisons fit because of how well Steph understands the flow and motion of the game. When you watch Nash poke and probe at a defense, it's almost Peyton Manning-esque. I think Steph is starting to understand how to do this (especially with his craftiness in getting mid-range shots off along with floaters and layups). He isn't going to physically dominate a game like Tyreke (though I would still say as a scorer, he is close to Tyreke's level in a different way), but he projects to be a dominating court presence.

And yeah, even though he's only been doing it at a high level since January, co-ROY for sure based off the numbers he's put up since then.

Back
Top Bottom