Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Derek916

Top 5? Lettuce come back down to earth for a second

If you think that steph will ever be top 5 you and a tomato got a lot in common
eek.gif
sick.gif
Son said 'lettuce' like...

Anyways, top 5? More like top 15-20.

Kids good so in a couple of years top 15. I feel like you have to be a scorer like Lebron, Melo, Durant to be in the top 5.

Originally Posted by offbad

top 5 at his position though, very possible in the future.
Deron, CP, Wall, Drose.

I dont think Curry might be top 5. maybe top 8/

^
laugh.gif
dude is actually ranking a guy that has yet to be drafted.

laugh.gif
@ that steve nash didn't become "steve nash" til he was 30 comment.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

Are you laughing because you disagree?  Stephen Curry is light years ahead of where Steve Nash was at this point in their careers.  

Originally Posted by 35KD

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i cant believe i missed that...thanks for a good knock joke idea
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ your school 

dland24 wrote:
sooperhooper wrote:
laugh.gif

Are you laughing because you disagree?  Stephen Curry is light years ahead of where Steve Nash was at this point in their careers.  
  d24 co-sign to you...steph is playing at a very high level at this age than nash was at 22...but the same can be said about kobe and bron with mj at the age of 18 through 22...technically mj didnt become mj till what 25?

so my question to you is do you think steph will eventually be greater than nash? IMO he has it in him if he gets the right personnel

btw nice avy
pimp.gif
...minus the warriors and barry stuff of course
laugh.gif
...whos the chick?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Brandon3000 wrote:

damn yall stans for dude
pfffft...the same can go for you posting pics of Lebron after a Laker loss
eyes.gif

anyways curry reminds me a lot of a steve nash...dude can flat out ball and this is only his rookie year! with that said he wont be top 5 ever...probabaly top 15-20 at the most

hop off

Derek916 wrote:

dland24 wrote:
sooperhooper wrote:
laugh.gif

d24 co-sign to you...steph is playing at a very high level at this age than nash was at 22...but the same can be said about kobe and bron with mj at the age of 18 through 22...technically mj didnt become mj till what 25?

so my question to you is do you think steph will eventually be greater than nash? IMO he has it in him if he gets the right personnel

btw nice avy
pimp.gif
...minus the warriors and barry stuff of course
laugh.gif
...whos the chick?

I dont think Stephen is going to be greater than Nash.  But by the time he is in his prime, if he is mentioned in the same breath as Nash, I will be thrilled (and not the "he will be as good as Nash one day" breath, but the "he is as or almost as good as Nash" breath)
The chick is Alessandra Ambrosio.....and you know you secretly love Barry and the Warriors.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i cant believe i missed that...thanks for a good knock joke idea
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ your school 

dland24 wrote:
sooperhooper wrote:
laugh.gif

Difference. Michael Jordan wasn't in the NBA @ 18. So you can't compare them @ 18.
Steve Nash was in the NBA @ 22. Which is how old Steph is...

If you compared Steph to Nash a year ago, I would have laughed at you. However, after watching him this season, I can see the similarities. I knew he could shoot lights out, but I didn't know he was so crafty with his dribbling and passing.

I really think John Wall is going to be something good. He has the size, and the court vision. He might need to work on his D, and a lot on his jumpshot, but i think he'll at least be within the top no matter what.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

hop off 
no.
unless you stop posting this kind of crap after a Laker loss

Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

its a shame some of you cavs fans havent learned you lesson yet
smh.gif

i cant wait till bron leaves cleveland so your city and your whole state can go back to being irrelevant

I dont think Stephen is going to be greater than Nash.  But by the time he is in his prime, if he is mentioned in the same breath as Nash, I will be thrilled (and not the "he will be as good as Nash one day" breath, but the "he is as or almost as good as Nash" breath)
The chick is Alessandra Ambrosio.....and you know you secretly love Barry and the Warriors.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fair answer...i truly believe that if anything steph can be in the same level as nash...not greater nor less

nice...where she from?
devil.gif

btw in that last comment...yes i do secretly love barry and the warriors......................secretly love for them to dissolve into the thin air
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If you compared Steph to Nash a year ago, I would have laughed at you. However, after watching him this season, I can see the similarities. I knew he could shoot lights out, but I didn't know he was so crafty with his dribbling and passing.

wasn't it bob knight that said steph curry was the best college passer he'd ever seen and everyone laughed ... 
while still a crazy comment i have to say props to knight on making that statement seeing that the kid understands the game and will be a problem at the pg position for years to come ... 

/\ I was just getting ready to say....Bob Knight was the absolute FIRST person to make that comparison.

Back
Top Bottom