lets talk foamposities :: black/cactus

I can't wait for these .... I think this is gonna be a DC blow out ... and its a shame that they have been dubbed "Dopedealers" ... I'm getting too old ...
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

^^^Are we calling Foamposites Dopedealers' ?
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

EMAIL ME
lavanand@hotmail.com

Give credit when its due...

"Drugdealers" = Baltimore slang for Foamposites, ever since the o.g. Pennys dropped.

"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch'!!!!!"​

Kev...is that bcuz they were expensive? That's my assumption...but I actually never heard them called that b4. You learn somehting daily.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

EMAIL ME
lavanand@hotmail.com

I remember people referring to Air Force Ones as 'Dopemans'...

Even some cops call the Air Force One tread design as the 'Dopeman shoe pattern'....

Ridiculous....

:D
happy.gif

Team We Takin Over...and your point is?

I'm not a fan of them.
"...This one way love is just a fantasy, oh Sugar
To share is precious, pure and fair..."

I could go either way on this shoe. It really all depends on how the green comes across in person. To make a shoe like this work, the green needs some pop to it. From the pics, it doesn't seem like a vibrant green, it just looks like mucus.

I'll tell you what I am VERY disappointed with, though, the black/red foam one samples. Had they added a translucent red sole i.e. the Black/Red XI, they would've had a winner. Instead, they look like black/lipstick in person. I'll stick with the royals and the all black pair. If they really wanted to do something, they'd make a silver foam one OR do a black pair in gunmetal, with the metallic flecks as seen on the black flightposites.

Where the hell is that black/gum sole foam pro?

They need to retro flightposites in the next year. For us.
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

YAY! I can't wait to cop these. I just hope I can find then when I'm up at college.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Back
Top Bottom