LETS TALK GRAPE V's ORLANDOOOOO

dawg... you CREATE hype by posting nonsense like

Quote:
people showing up a day and a half before..

you know where they're gonna drop.... hope you can get your pair.

jester

Hahahaha...I'm pretty sure we all know where they dropping at. It just sucks the hype. I remember we camped for laser IVs last year and got there at like 10-11 and I got my pair. Now people camping for a full day for any little release. So I don't really feel like camping, and don't really want to pay rape, but I want them. Kind of stuck.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Quote:
got there at like 10-11 and I got my pair.
'

Got there at about 3... 5 people too late :smh:
nono.gif

O well..

Grape 5s.. ill be around.

Like i said for DMPs ill be at Rack Room Shoes.

[td]
Interact
  • My Recent Posts
[/td][td][/td]​

how is the security and organization at the FL mall??? do they hand out tickets or something... i know university in tampa is all effed up. people bumrushing and security not caring whether u were first in line or came there as soon as the mall opens.
Code:
      live by the jumpman, die by the jumpman... ya digg?!

^hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
I'm not even going to say anything about florida mall...maybe Joe or Corey or somebody would like to elaborate on what happened to me and Joe on DMP day...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Quote:
how is the security and organization at the FL mall??? do they hand out tickets or something... i know university in tampa is all effed up. people bumrushing and security not caring whether u were first in line or came there as soon as the mall opens.

University Mall if always a huge mess

A little birdy told me there will be stick-up kids roaming the streets of O-Town on the morning of 9/30/2006.
GIVE GHENGES A BREAK, PLEASE!
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

Lol @ this fool posting a picture of his Grapes. :smh:
nono.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
, you probably got raped for them too, I bet you paid over $200 for them. Hypebeasts :lol:
laugh.gif

Obviously you don't have to pay when probably paying over $100 dollars more than retail. Hypebeasts ruin the shoe game :lol:
laugh.gif

Killian will be wherever all hypebeasts are. Probably Men's Closet or Florida Mall (if they're getting them). :lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
@ the Ultimate Hater, Joe :lol:
laugh.gif

See me in the streets Joe, I'll snuff you... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Anyways, Ghenges, why you saying that stuff, are you trying to make people not camp so you can get your pair easier or something? Or do you really know people that are going to rob some people on Saturday?
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

nah I'm just talking reckless.......word to big bird

On a side note, I remember when I was the only one who knew about MC :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Ayoo Avitale, I'll paypal you $3 if you make me a Ghenges appreciation post in the general forum as your 1000th post.
GIVE GHENGES A BREAK, PLEASE!
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

^ haha damn, I would've but I used up my 1000th post without knowing it, in the music forum regarding Lloyd Banks...smh at myself for using my 1000th post about Lloyd Banks...damn
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Quote:
Killian will be wherever all hypebeasts are. Probably Men's Closet or Florida Mall (if they're getting them).

Joe, werent u trying to get a pair from MC? but.. it didnt work out as planned? :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I know damn well ill see most of the people in this post, whether it be at MC or FA.. I havent decided yet.

Hey, I might just skip town :wink:
wink.gif

I got some spots

:smh:
nono.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom