Lets talk Trey Songz for a sec..

Folks really calling this joint trash huh? I thought it was his most cohesive effort since "Ready". Obviously nothing will touch "Gotta Make It" but I thought it was dope. Eh :lol:

Anticipation 1 & 2 >>>>>Trey Day >>> I Gotta Make It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest fight for scraps

Hahahaha, The Dream's last album was in his top 3. Love King and IV Play are his best albums and I'm a HUGE fan of his.

Soooooooooooo
Seems like trey songz dropped a suprise mixtape
Anyone listen??? :nerd:
Is it as good as anticipation 1 and 2 :nerd:

Never saw what everyone saw in his first album. Trey Day has always been my favorite album from dude. Everything else is meh to trash. Will give this new one a spin later.

Seems like he dropped another mixtape/EP
Haven't listened
Just gonna sit back and enjoy the masterpiece that is
Fumble
**** gives me chills man
And a tear in my eye
Makes a ***** wanna get married :lol:

Haven't listened
Fumble
**** gives me chills man
And a tear in my eye

i love that damn song and i haven't been feeling Trey for a minute...

Slow Motion is my **** too...he might be winning me back...haven't listened to this new stuff he just dropped

Haven't listened
Fumble
**** gives me chills man
And a tear in my eye

i love that damn song and i haven't been feeling Trey for a minute...

Slow Motion is my **** too...he might be winning me back...haven't listened to this new stuff he just dropped
I hate slow motion but damn it's so catchy :lol:
Gotta listen when it comes on

Fumble and Slow Motion are both dog ****. This new iTunes album he released Intermission I & II sounds like a Future album. This guy has lost me forever after this project :smh:

Not feeling him at all, anymore. However, he can stop making music right now and tour in the bay area every couple of months and sell out. ******* in the bay LOVE HIM.

Fumble and Slow Motion are both dog ****. This new iTunes album he released Intermission I & II sounds like a Future album. This guy has lost me forever after this project :smh:
I usually agree with u on everything
But
U SERIOUSLY don't mess with fumble????

Listening now. Didn't care for Chris Brown's 30 song mixtape, hopefully I like this one

The first track isn't too bad

Back
Top Bottom