Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Conjuring 3 coming out next year September 11, 2020. Title is The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.

"This subtitle ain’t just a cheeky expression. It refers to a legitimate legal argument. Like the first two Conjuring films, The Devil Made Me Do It takes its inspiration from a real life Warren case, one that put the married couple at the center of a bonkers legal situation. For the first time ever, an American murder suspect argued that they couldn’t be found guilty of the crime, as they were demonically possessed at the time. How will the Warrens figure into this? While James Wan will not be directing this entry (the first official Conjuring film he hasn’t helmed), he still returns as a producer, and collaborated on the story with The Conjuring 2 screenwriter David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick. Michael Chaves, fresh off The Curse of La Llorona, will be directing, using returning Conjuring-verse vets like incredible DP Michael Burgess and incredible composer Joseph Bishara."

So glad they dropped the werewolf plotline that was rumored.
Conjuring 2 was trash
La larona heard was trash
First Annabelle was trash
The first conjuring was gold
Same with the first insidious
They lost me for a minute
When come to find out the boy jumped to a different dimension but was still cool
And the second Annabelle was :pimp:
And that 3rd Annabelle film was good too
Also lights out was great
But folks hardly mention it

US Release Date: March 27, 2020
Starring: Jennifer Ehle, Morfydd Clark, Lily Frazer
Directed By: Rose Glass

Synopsis: Follows a pious nurse who becomes dangerously obsessed with saving the soul of her dying patient.

US Release Date: May 15, 2020
Starring: Amy Adams, Gary Oldman, Julianne Moore
Directed By: Joe Wright

Synopsis: An agoraphobic woman living alone in New York begins spying on her new neighbors only to witness a disturbing act of violence.

Synopsis: Norval Greenwood, a privileged man-child arrives at the beautiful and remote coastal cabin of his estranged father. He quickly discovers that not only is dad a jerk, but he also has a shady past that is rushing to catch up with both of them. Now, hundreds of miles from his cushy comfort zone, Norval must battle with demons, both real and perceived, in order to reconnect with a father he barely knows.

In select theaters nationwide, VOD, and Digital on February 7, 2020.

New Grudge was decent, 4/8. I'd say wait for it to come on stream. Plot and timeline kind of all over the place. Much more graphic than the last 2 which is why it got the R rating.

The sequel no one asked for.

US Release Date: February 21, 2020
Starring: Katie Holmes, Owain Yeoman, Christopher Convery
Directed By: William Brent Bell

Synopsis: After a family moves into the Heelshire Mansion, their young son soon makes friends with a life-like doll called Brahms.

All the connections Katie Holmes has and she is starring in this. :smh: :lol:

Conjuring 2 was trash
La larona heard was trash
First Annabelle was trash
The first conjuring was gold
Same with the first insidious
They lost me for a minute
When come to find out the boy jumped to a different dimension but was still cool
And the second Annabelle was :pimp:
And that 3rd Annabelle film was good too
Also lights out was great
But folks hardly mention it
First insidious probably one of the best horror movies ever.

The sequel no one asked for.

US Release Date: February 21, 2020
Starring: Katie Holmes, Owain Yeoman, Christopher Convery
Directed By: William Brent Bell

Synopsis: After a family moves into the Heelshire Mansion, their young son soon makes friends with a life-like doll called Brahms.

All the connections Katie Holmes has and she is starring in this. :smh: :lol:

I was thrown off seeing Katie Holmes in this :lol:
Tom Cruise won

1580922460538.png

"They say you can never escape a mother's love... but for Chloe, that's not a comfort - it's a threat. There's something unnatural, even sinister about the relationship between Chloe (newcomer Kiera Allen) and her mom, Diane (Sarah Paulson). Diane has raised her daughter in total isolation, controlling every move she's made since birth, and there are secrets that Chloe's only beginning to grasp. From the visionary writers, producers, and director of the breakout film Searching, comes a suspense thriller that shows that when mom gets a little too close, you need to Run."

Back
Top Bottom