Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

"They say you can never escape a mother's love... but for Chloe, that's not a comfort - it's a threat. There's something unnatural, even sinister about the relationship between Chloe (newcomer Kiera Allen) and her mom, Diane (Sarah Paulson). Diane has raised her daughter in total isolation, controlling every move she's made since birth, and there are secrets that Chloe's only beginning to grasp. From the visionary writers, producers, and director of the breakout film Searching, comes a suspense thriller that shows that when mom gets a little too close, you need to Run."

looks like a cool night out with the wife
bet she was a nurse and stole her when she was born

1582648704265.png

I don’t think he is...I remember reading somewhere that his casting was just a nod to fans of the original...This is supposed to be a complete reboot...

I don’t think he is...I remember reading somewhere that his casting was just a nod to fans of the original...This is supposed to be a complete reboot...
I just read this but can't find anything concrete

It will be a direct sequel to the original 1992 film and stars Tony Todd as the title character, alongside Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Teyonah Parris, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, and Colman Domingo. Universal Pictures has scheduled Candyman for a release on June 12, 2020.

Memories of murder by bong joon ho (parasite director)

bot scary but a thriller on cops/detectives trying to find a serial rapist/killer.

seriously one of the best movies I’ve ever seen.

Meangene45 Meangene45

Prediction after watching the trailer...

Yahya is Candyman’s vessel in the real world...Tony is going to be shown as his actual appearance that carries over from the original movies...

Meangene45 Meangene45

Prediction after watching the trailer...

Yahya is Candyman’s vessel in the real world...Tony is going to be shown as his actual appearance that carries over from the original movies...

isn’t the lady from the OG with the baby in this as well

mid im not mistaken
Isn’t she the one in the trailer telling them don’t speak that name

US Release Date: April 24, 2020
Starring: Janelle Monáe, Eric Lange, Jena Malone
Directed By: Gerard Bush, Christopher Renz

Synopsis: Successful author Veronica finds herself trapped in a horrifying reality and must uncover the mind-bending mystery before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom