Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Only thing I didn't like was a missing scene. There was a scene in the trailer that wasn't in the movies. But I guess that was for promotional effect.

I can’t remember what scene you’re talking about honestly.

Scream reboot :stoneface:

Scream 4 already showed us Scream in the modern era (smartphones, livestreams, social media, etc)

Hereditary
With all due respect to all horror films, I think Hereditary is the greatest horror film ever made. It had me on the edge of my seat EVERY SECOND of the film and the accuracy of the history behind the demon was chilling.

With all due respect to all horror films, I think Hereditary is the greatest horror film ever made. It had me on the edge of my seat EVERY SECOND of the film and the accuracy of the history behind the demon was chilling.

giphy.gif

I guess i need to check Heredity as well then.. One of those movies that i thought looked interesting but never got to watching...

Synopsis: A pair of comic book writers begin to notice scary similarities between the character they created and horrific real-life events.
Director: Jay Baruchel
Starring: Jesse Williams, Jay Baruchel, Jordana Brewster

Coming out in the US, UK & Ireland on AMC's horror streaming platform Shudder August 20th. In theaters and on-demand in Canada July 31st.

Back
Top Bottom