Letter to my parents

Code:
As I am graduating in the next couple of weeks and heading back home I felt it was time that Ilet loose this burden that I've been carrying on my back for the past 8 years.  This is a letter that I wroteto my parents my sophomore year of college, that I never sent.  I am writing to tell you something I have wanted to tell you for a whilenow. I am gay. You probably already know this, though. From the lack ofgirlfriends and not dating and all, it has probably been obvious to youlonger than it has been to me. I hope you don¹t take this whole gay thing negatively on how you raised meor anything. You did a great job raising me. Your have given me a solidself-respect along with respect for other people. Just think how few youngpeople today have been raised with out this respect. This self-pride hasreally helped me deal with being gay.I have actually known I was gay since I was pretty young. Probably injunior high. I just didn¹t know what to call it. Also, for a while, Irebelled against it by going to church a lot. I thought it would cure meor something. Now I know there is no cure because there is nothing wrongwith being gay. Telling myself out loud that I am gay took a while but it released so muchpressure inside of me that I wish I had been able to do it a long timeago. My friends at school have helped me out by being supportive, too.I tried to tell you when I was home but the opportunity never reallypresented itself. I want you to call me when you have had time to thinkabout this. It took me a long time to accept being gay and I realize itmay take some time for you too. I want to talk to you about this before I camehome for the summer but I am willing to wait for you to call me. 
Code:
Since I view NT as my extended fam, I felt that I should share this with you all and ask for your prayersand support.Thanks.

laugh.gif

Good luck, but I don't see the need of sharing something so personal with NT. That is just me, I would rather not share these types of things with strangers.

But good luck with that man.

Do you think they ever suspected anything? How will daddy take it? (not that)

Good luck man, no matter what they say to you they love you. You will feel that burden finally go away once you do send it. Good luck.

good luck man

Not to make you worry but my best friends sister came home from school and told her parents she was a lesbian
Her dad kicked her out of the house. Her and her gf live in a tailor trying to pay off college bills and survive with low paying jobs. :/

I'm sure it will work out better for you though

Well, damn.

A gay Republican.

Good for you for being honest enough with yourself to be honest about yourself if you can understand that.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Since I view NT as my extended fam, I felt that I should share this with you all and ask for your prayers and support.

Code:
Thanks.
Best part of the letter
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that found it humorous when I skimmed through the letter and saw "gay" several time in each paragraph lol

Good Luck OP

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

for the lulz or not, God also intended for us not to fornicate

not defending homosexuality but im just saying

"he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Back
Top Bottom