Letting people borrow Money from you

Its the principal I get it, but its a coworker. Its bound to come back to you one of these days, whether it be a meal ln her or whatever.
pimp.gif

Alright damn it.

All these replies to this post and yet I'm surprised nobody has asked this:

Where dem pics of your female friend co worker :nerd:

You know it's NT golden rule :tongue:

Wait, you're sweating over $5?
eyes.gif

Just wait till she goes somewhere to lunch and tell her to get you something, since she owes you $5.

You buggin about 5 dollars?

Its Tuesday bro calm down you'll get your money.

OP fuming about $5.00 that he'll get as soon as she remembers. Prolly ain't even cross her mind yet.

Her reaction to OP asking for his $5 would be priceless.

Get your money.

This is why I don't lend people **** unless it's immediate family.

we're also gonna need pics OP

I done lent my mans and em hundreds up to maybe a thousand dollars and never asked for it back. That's light work. If I see my mans is in a situation and he needs some money, I'll break him off a lil something, as long as he returns the favor. I ain't gonna ask for my bread back, it's up to him to give it back to me. There's other ways you can be paid back aside from money. But it's a mutual agreement that we hold each other down whatver the circumstances are. I can lend him 2 grand today and not ask for it back, then next month i might need a favor done and he does it no questions asked.
I breaks bread, B

You ain't gotta lie, you ain't gotta lie.

Dude. Go up to her desk. Do one of those swiping motions and push all her stuff on the floor and tell her to pay up.

Dude. Go up to her desk. Do one of those swiping motions and push all her stuff on the floor and tell her to pay up.
realest thing said in this thread. Air her out in front of the whole company and maybe take her to small claims court. 5 dollars is no joke whats next 10? where does it stop

I wouldn't have asked for the 5 back unless It was substantial to me, but since you did she should make sure to get it back to you ASAP.

Doesn't matter what the amount is. If she said she was going to give it to you on Monday, then not even show up for work, then the following day still not give it to you, then you need to go up to her and get that damn money. Or you're just another mark in her eyes. Nip it in the bud.

Next time steal her card info and pass it over to your boys to order some expensive stuff without you being involved directly. Then we'll see if she plays with your money again.

my best friend owed me like 650 at one time, not a huge deal because i knew i'd get it back.

Never lend anyone money that isn't my sisters,mom,dad,or girl of 7+ years.

I don't want to be hounding someone for x amount of money. Use to have co workers asking me for 300-400 to help pay there bills call me cold but I'd tell em sorry but I got bills of my own.

Got a cousin I let borrow $300 as spending money on a trip we took to LA. Said he will pay me in a week. Haven't seen Him in a year. Ain't about the money, it's the principle. It's saying your going to do something(promise) and not come thru with it.

As far as borrowing money me and my roommate got unlimited credit w/ each other. Just usually a matter of hitting the atm.

No dice if anyone else hits me up.

Last edited:
Loaned a family friend $1800 in total years ago. I'll never see that money again.

She set you up for an easy smash fam. Go get your D wet. Walk up to her and be like "so I guess our lunch date is on you today girl" Work that charm and flourish :smokin

So I’m sure everybody does this with their friends, family or even coworkers where you lend someone money and sometimes you even borrow money from them. My question is how much money have you borrowed or lent someone and when was it ok to say you know what it’s not that much money you don’t have to pay me back. So at work this girl gives me her card to buy her food at McDonald’s since I’m already going there for lunch and wants me to get her something so no big deal I get it. The card machine is messed up and they take cash only luckily I have enough cash to pay for mine and her order. Her order turned out to be 5 bucks so when I come back this past Friday I said the card machine is messed up and I had to pay cash you owe me 5! She said ok I will give it back to you on Monday. Well Monday passed and she was out but she is back today and I feel like asking her for the money. I wish I had the 5 in my hand but to be honest its more about the principal where I did you a favor you said you would pay me back so I expect it. I feel funny asking for my 5 back and just don’t want to make it seem like a big deal. I will wait it out. What would yall do

ended up copping a sub and spliiting it with her... she had 10 on her and owed me 5 so she paid for the sub... it was definitely good... i wish i could smash the chick but shes preggo and is married :smh: them Honduras chicks bad too :pimp:

I'll treat friends and sometimes borrow knowing I'll never get it back.  I don't expect it back either.  In terms of monetary threshold?  It would depend on a lot of things.

If you got your $5 back, you've met a new friend.

If you never got your $5 back, then you know what type of person she is.

ended up copping a sub and spliiting it with her... she had 10 on her and owed me 5 so she paid for the sub... it was definitely good... i wish i could smash the chick but shes preggo and is married
mean.gif
them Honduras chicks bad too
pimp.gif
I dunno why you gotta pull a guilt trip on a female like that though, over $5. LOL  Did you like hover around her and stare at her buying a 12 INCH Meat Lovers Sub and winked at her? and go "AHEM" ?

Back
Top Bottom