Levis F&F 40% Off Sale

eek.gif

thanks
pimp.gif

I know a lot of people here buys Levi's and not all Levis styles are available at Macy's.
laugh.gif
Macy's only carry the lower end ones that go up to ~$60. The more expensive ones, ie Capitol E, are sold at high end stores ieNordstrom.

I foresee a lot of Nters getting a lot of 510s, 511s, and 514s.

frisco-when I wore Levi's, I paid around $30-40 for a pair of 514s at the local Macy's. However the styles were limited.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

how much does 514 cost at the store? why is it $70 online?

the Macys that i go to always have them on sell for around $36

Originally Posted by wj4

I know a lot of people here buys Levi's and not all Levis styles are available at Macy's.
laugh.gif
Macy's only carry the lower end ones that go up to ~$60. The more expensive ones, ie Capitol E, are sold at high end stores ie Nordstrom.

frisco-when I wore Levi's, I paid around $30-40 for a pair of 514s at the local Macy's. However the styles were limited.

i actually just bought some 514s at macys. they had a ton of styles. way more than the levi's website.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
Macy's only carry the lower end ones that go up to ~$60. The more expensive ones, ie Capitol E, are sold at high end stores ie Nordstrom.

i actually just bought some 514s at macys. they had a ton of styles. way more than the levi's website.
laugh.gif

They have around 4-5 colors, style at Macys.
The website has the black diamond color, which I have been hoping Macys would get.
They also have the 514 trousers (limited sizes now) and had the 514 corduroys (sold out now).
Some of the 510s and 511's in the websites aren't on Macys though.

Originally Posted by jretro23

anyone know why there is 2 codes?

One is for in-store, which I think is the same for everyone, the word "share."
The other code, is for online use.

^ theres 2 codes one for online and one for instore... and i think only levi stores are participating according to the website that says all the stores... buti guess double check with your local macys to confirm that... as for me i think im a keep it simple and cop some 501s... theres 2 jeans 50 bux each with thediscount comes to 30 each... i dont know i might cop..

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They have around 4-5 colors, style at Macys.
The website has the black diamond color, which I have been hoping Macys would get.
They also have the 514 trousers (limited sizes now) and had the 514 corduroys (sold out now).
Some of the 510s and 511's in the websites aren't on Macys though.
the macys i went to had about 8 or 9

No, it's only for LEVIS Stores.
Macys or other stores that sell Levis not included.

I just mentioned Macys because I know most NTers gets their Levis' from there.

^^ Of 514's? Really?
Then again, different locations carry different barnds, styles, etc...
I have been to 4 Macys and they all carry the same 4-5 styles of the 514's.

I think this coupon is more beneficial to be used in outlets since there you can probably stack the discount because I don't really think they have retailpriced items there.
So their regular priced items are already discounted.

laugh.gif

Levis selection in my Macys really sucks then.

Are you guys sure you are not confusing it with the 511's and 510's?
Because I know they just came out with red, purple, brown and green 510's and Macy's had plenty of it.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Last time i went to macys(34th) they had about 10 diff colors of 514's
34th? What kind of bootleg calendar are you using that has 34 days in a month, bro?
laugh.gif

JK I know you're an NYC cat.

Back
Top Bottom