Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Think my next car is going to be silver. Currently have a black car and keeping it clean is a bish. Car wash places leave swirl marks :smh:

Car wash places destroy wheels. Hand wash is the way to go. If I’m real busy ill wash the car and tires one day, do the interior another

If I don’t get the deal I’m looking for on a 2018 GS350 sport, I’ll just settle for this 2019 ES350 F sport. Dealers aren’t budging smh

The ES is a totally different car. Has no sporty aspect to it at all. I used to have the 2013 GS luxury edition. The GS is not that fast, but you can drive it like a sports car. I think the ES is on the Camry chassis. Don't settle.

The ES is a totally different car. Has no sporty aspect to it at all. I used to have the 2013 GS luxury edition. The GS is not that fast, but you can drive it like a sports car. I think the ES is on the Camry chassis. Don't settle.

The 2019 is different and drives sportier including the first F-Sport version. That said the GS is still the better sport sedan. My wife had a modified GS F-Sport.

The 2019 is different and drives sportier including the first F-Sport version. That said the GS is still the better sport sedan. My wife had a modified GS F-Sport.

Yeah, the 2019 Camry is the same, sportier. It's a sportier, front wheel drive, sedan for moms. I'm just saying, it's a huge difference from the GS. The bad thing about the GS is that it's probably due for a new model soon. They've been using the same GS since 2013 with mostly just exterior cosmetic changes and interior dashboard upgrades. I got rid of my GS because I needed a bigger car for my family, but I liked it a lot. I drive the LS 460 daily now, but I will probably get the LC500 very soon as my weekend car.

30-40k range

to be honest i'd probably stay away from Lexus and BMW because you might want to go a used route for those two and with Lexus the overall performance won't be there while BMW will be a headache

but i guess it'll depend on what you want in a car but based on the two american alternatives, you want performance and the luxury segment just can't compete with domestics for the price

that's probably an exception than the norm, a used 2018 2M... you don't see that everyday and it still barely hit your price range

when you said your price range, i was looking at pretty much new that starts at that price or used but more like the higher M line

that's probably an exception than the norm, a used 2018 2M... you don't see that everyday and it still barely hit your price range

when you said your price range, i was looking at pretty much new that starts at that price or used but more like the higher M line
So ur saying do it :smile:

Man the GS F 10 year anniversary is probably the most beautiful Lexus i've ever seen.

DZoqo6wW0AARKGc.jpg

The q50 red sport is still the best car i've ever driven. Test drove the 2018 GS F sport, def no where near as fast, but much smoother. The new ES has an F sport option, and while yes its FWD, I believe the engine is just as good if not better than the past GS.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 have you seen the new Avalon ?

LOL just checked it out, straight up looks like the new ES and some acura had a baby.

Man the GS F 10 year anniversary is probably the most beautiful Lexus i've ever seen.

DZoqo6wW0AARKGc.jpg

The q50 red sport is still the best car i've ever driven. Test drove the 2018 GS F sport, def no where near as fast, but much smoother. The new ES has an F sport option, and while yes its FWD, I believe the engine is just as good if not better than the past GS.

LOL just checked it out, straight up looks like the new ES and some acura had a baby.

Horsepower from the motor is one thing, but to be a sporty car, the weight to power ratio, the transmission, the suspension are all significant factors that are not in the favor of the ES in my book. The ES is just not targeted for that segment of the market. It's for sporty moms.

Would love to have that GS F. I'm just afraid it's going to be the older model very soon.

Back
Top Bottom