Lexus is the best car brand, period.

From the pictures it looks like a base model. No GPS (judging off the center console remote), no rear shade or heated steering wheel buttons either. You can find an older year with that for cheap.

I own an ES 350. No issues for me and I don’t need a performance car. Well under 40.

Yeah but he is going from a Mustang GT to the ES.

Yeah, the 2019 Camry is the same, sportier. It's a sportier, front wheel drive, sedan for moms. I'm just saying, it's a huge difference from the GS. The bad thing about the GS is that it's probably due for a new model soon. They've been using the same GS since 2013 with mostly just exterior cosmetic changes and interior dashboard upgrades. I got rid of my GS because I needed a bigger car for my family, but I liked it a lot. I drive the LS 460 daily now, but I will probably get the LC500 very soon as my weekend car.

I had a modified LS F-Sport pictured below. the GS is likely gone..
The ES is more Avalon based than Camry at this point..

To be transparent I work in the auto industry and work closely with Lexus on various projects.

4E33E77A-550F-4749-9271-FF2A0EACE581.jpeg

I had a modified LS F-Sport pictured below. the GS is likely gone..
The ES is more Avalon based than Camry at this point..

To be transparent I work in the auto industry and work closely with Lexus on various projects.

4E33E77A-550F-4749-9271-FF2A0EACE581.jpeg

I guess that makes sense. Sales on the GS were terrible.

GS sales plummetted mainly because lexus offers on it were absolutely terrible the last couple of years.

They were overlooked. This is why it's a good buy in the used car marketplace. The values have plummeted and seriously considering getting one soon

It's a great car. I got rid of mine because I needed a larger backseat for child seats. If buying used, I would make sure to get the more current model. It looks so much better and the 2013 doesn't have the 8 speed transmission.

So after Lexus saying the GS will no longer be in production, there're 2019 GS models for sale/lease starting Nov 1

Good. The GS line has been my favorite line of the cars for the last 25 years. Glad to see it's not ending.

So after Lexus saying the GS will no longer be in production, there're 2019 GS models for sale/lease starting Nov 1

Good. The GS line has been my favorite line of the cars for the last 25 years. Glad to see it's not ending.

wait, so is it ending or not? :lol:

i am not sure if it is worldwide but last i read was they aren't on sale in europe anymore

Back
Top Bottom