ff5ad1c8-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-21.jpg

2df55263-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-18.jpg

4adbec70-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-22.jpg

301778dc-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-24.jpg

37150e92-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-26.jpg

19461604-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-29.jpg

453c158c-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-1.jpg

d3f5cac6-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-5.jpg

J.D. Power’s 2019 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study once again ranked Toyota’s Lexus brand as the most reliable in the country, with the company’s namesake brand once again coming in second.

Lexus ranks highest in overall vehicle dependability among all brands, with a score of 106 PP100. This is the eighth consecutive year Lexus ranks highest. Porsche and Toyota rank second in a tie with 108 PP100 each.

Toyota Motor Corporation receives four segment awards for the Lexus ES, Lexus GX, Toyota Camry and Toyota Tundra.

This does not surprise me. My 2000 GS has absolutely no problems. You treat them right and they repay you over and over and over again.

Anyone have a late model RX? My lease is up in a couple months, and I’ve been looking around. Got two little ones now, so I need something with some space. I’m 6’5. How would the RX be as far as space? I like the look of the F-sport joints, but they look a bit tight.

Anyone have a late model RX? My lease is up in a couple months, and I’ve been looking around. Got two little ones now, so I need something with some space. I’m 6’5. How would the RX be as far as space? I like the look of the F-sport joints, but they look a bit tight.

Yes we have a loaded RX 350 F-Sport. It’s awesome and I’m also 6”5. The panamramic roof takes away some headroom but I don’t care.

I'm currently in the market for a new hybrid model. Have it down between the new Rav4 hybrid or NX hybrid. Decisions.

Thinking of getting rid of my 08 GS 350 AWD next year. I just hit 90k miles and want to trade in around 100k. KBB says I can get 14k private seller, max 11k through a dealer. Doubt I get the max. Nada says I can get around 8k.

Anyone own an IS 350 F sport in here?

Thinking of getting rid of my 08 GS 350 AWD next year. I just hit 90k miles and want to trade in around 100k. KBB says I can get 14k private seller, max 11k through a dealer. Doubt I get the max. Nada says I can get around 8k.

Anyone own an IS 350 F sport in here?

I have an IS 300 F Sport. We rarely have 350s on lots locally for some reason.

Great car but I kinda wish I woulda bought used instead of new

I have an IS 300 F Sport. We rarely have 350s on lots locally for some reason.

Great car but I kinda wish I woulda bought used instead of new

How is it on gas?

I'm not seeing many White F Sports in my area. Hopefully this time next year I'll find some.

I just watched 4 videos from Dave Ramsey discussing car buying. I've always been afraid of car payments. Didn't finance a car until I was 30.

My 350 F Sport can occasionally hit 30mpg. Usually in the high 20s on the highway. Eco mode is useless it doesn't get better..maybe it's better city driving.

I got a 14. Probably should've waited for a 15 with the heated steering. Living in Minnesota without it sucks :lol: also having a rwd in Minnesota sucks :lol: but not anything I'm not used to.

Back
Top Bottom