Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Also, Honda doesn't offer the tech that's in their Acura dashboards.

Also, Honda doesn't offer the tech that's in their Acura dashboards.
There's usually a two year gap between the tech/features in the rebadged version. The sales numbers proove that people dont mind paying more money to have thier fully loaded accords and civics a couple years early. :lol:

Last edited:
You also have to consider what packages you're getting.

I'm sure a top of line Avalon is comparable to an ES.

I'd rather get an ES then an entry-baller 328i

Last edited:
There's usually a two year gap between the tech/features in the rebadged version. The sales numbers proove that people dont mind paying more money to have thier fully loaded accords and civics a couple years early. :lol:

I dont think people are denying sales, obviously Accords and Civics are gonna sell more cause they are more affordable. :lol:

Interior of the Avalon is meh though, Lexus stepped up with their new interiors, straight gorgeous with nice materials.

Their fully loaded Accords and Civics don't even offer the self-driving system in the Acuras.

Interior of the Avalon is meh though, Lexus stepped up with their new interiors, straight gorgeous with nice materials.

Crazy how marketing got people saying things like tis. Worked in luxury car sales and dawg the basic car lines and their "luxury lines" are essentially the same. Only thing different are really the engine and sometimes ******.

Interior could be different but it doesnt matter cause that **** isnt leather so what are you really paying for.

In all, theyre the same. Lexus's are dope but you might as well buy a Toyota. If youre gonna drop that much bread, i dont understand why yoj wouldnt just get a benz or bimmer but ppl cop qhat they want.

Like i mentionee, benz and bimmer both outsold lexus with a higher price per model.

Lexus and Toyota are 2 different cars. Nothing alike when you drive them.

Depends on the model.

Cars like the GS and LS have no American Toyota variant. They're the exact same cars as the Japanese Toyota Aristo and Celsior, but without a direct relative in the States, they do provide a driving experience that's head and shoulders above any Toyota offered here.

Now the Avalon/ES350 on the other hand... They're literally the same car with the same driving experience. Same chassis, Same FF layout, same engine with the same power output, same transmission with the same gear ratios, same steering ratios, same level of noise insulation, same everything. Frankly... I think the interior on the Avalon actually looks better than that of the ES, but that's a completely subjective measure. Objectively, the ES really is nothing more than a badge engineered Avalon.

I dont think people are denying sales, obviously Accords and Civics are gonna sell more cause they are more affordable. :lol:
my point is that the Acuras that people are buying now, are just 2017 Accords and Civics.

Their fully loaded Accords and Civics don't even offer the self-driving system in the Acuras.
In just two years, the hondas will have all the tech/features that the rebadged Acuras have today.
Marketing has car buyers consumers blinded by led headlamps and badges.

Crazy how marketing got people saying things like tis. Worked in luxury car sales and dawg the basic car lines and their "luxury lines" are essentially the same. Only thing different are really the engine and sometimes ******.

Interior could be different but it doesnt matter cause that **** isnt leather so what are you really paying for.

In all, theyre the same. Lexus's are dope but you might as well buy a Toyota.
This NTer knows.

Last edited:
Aesthetically, let's compare the two entry level cars - Toyota and IS.
Corolla:
View media item 1700131
IS:
View media item 1700132
I'll take the IS.

:lol: Bruh... Starting price on the IS is over twice that of the Corolla.

They're two completely different cars with different purposes. At least compare cars using the same platform.

2015_toyota_avalon_dashboard.jpg

2015-Lexus-ES-350-interior.jpg

With this logic every celebrity who buys a Ferrari is a sucker because it's a Fiat. Every celebrity who buy a Lamborghini is a sucker because it's a Volkswagen.

With this logic every celebrity who buys a Ferrari is a sucker because it's a Fiat. Every celebrity who buy a Lamborghini is a sucker because it's a Volkswagen.

Bruh you know damn well that's not the same. Maybe I'm not familiar with fiat's cars sold in Europe, but what Fiat car in America shares the same chassi as a Rari?

Same with Volkswagen outside the R8? Which are fire cars btw

Last edited:

Not exactly.

There's a difference between badge engineering and brand subsidiaries.

An ES350 is literally a re-skinned Avalon.

A 458 has no mechanical relation to a Punto.

Even when it comes to Lexus' like the LS or GS... they have no mechanical relation or Toyota counterpart that's sold in the States. So it's easy for me to see how someone could justify spending the extra money over a Camry even though "They're both technically Toyotas".

Brush you know damn well that's not the same. Maybe I'm not familiar with fiat's cars sold in Europe, but what Fiat car in America shares the same chassi as a Rari?

Same with Volkswagen outside the R8? Which are fire cars btw

The Bentley Continental and Audi A8 are re-skinned VW Phaetons.

You buy a lexus if you don't want to deal with the maintenance issues of the German competition.

BTW the NX is a glorified Rav4

Don't know why anyone buys acuras or infinitis. They are a ripoff. Might as well cop a honda or nissan and keep the change. ILX is a glorified civic. QX60 is a glorified pathfinder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom