Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Going to trade in my ‘16 GS soon for an RX. Just had a newborn and the back seat room on the GS is a no go. I’m 6’2 and my fiancé is 5’8. We have to scoot our seats up to accommodate the car seat :smh:

Going to trade in my ‘16 GS soon for an RX. Just had a newborn and the back seat room on the GS is a no go. I’m 6’2 and my fiancé is 5’8. We have to scoot our seats up to accommodate the car seat :smh:

Congrats on the newborn. :nthat:

Going for a new RX or a CPO?

I thought Dodge started it with those Chargers :lol:
Dodge been had it but the current trend is thin horizontal lights that look like 1 piece

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

burlappcar-2021-kia-optima-3.jpg

D2wZwG0W0AAxiV2.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats and yeah gotta keep one SUV on deck with how tall yall are.
So today I traded in my GS for a RX :D Also the RX didn’t come with the trunk cargo cover. Can anyone point me in the right direction in purchasing one? Doesn’t have to be OEM.

869AA350-1B74-40D9-8069-AF6159DA2C6A.jpeg
9683C91D-0768-4D26-A391-1E6F33E8CAC9.jpeg

Congrats this RX is :pimp: . Probably ebay or some place for the low honestly. They are available all over. Wouldn't even be surprised if Amazon has em.

It looks... exactly like the current IS?

Lol I can't tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom