Lexus is the best car brand, period.

5f0jfs.jpg

Proud owner. GS350 AWD.

This generation Lexus are nice. The prior ones interior always outdated quick. There is something about the 05ish Toyota Landcruiser that I like more than the Lexus version.

Last edited:
Landcruiser >

But theres a reason Lexus is dropped in your favorite rapper's bars whereas Acura's and Infiniti's dont. :lol:

"I started with the box Chevy

..now I got the new Lexus

My chick stay down with me

..now she got the new Lexus."

:pimp:

Landcruiser >

But theres a reason Lexus is dropped in your favorite rapper's bars whereas Acura's and Infiniti's dont. :lol:
Prodigy kept a mack in his Ac engine, and lets not forget Nas would have a Q45 if he ruled the world lol...The original GS was cold, but I haven't like much else from them.

First car I ever owner was a 93 Lexus es300 I felt like u was stunting in high school, such a great car even back then.

I always thought the maintenance on Lexus was abysmal and finding there pieces unbearable in the states. I'd rather a caddy ats.

One thing is, Toyota is really trying to separate themselves from Lexus. My mom just wanted to get her remote fixed and she brought her car to the Toyota dealership cuz it's closer than Lexus. The guy told her he can't do anything. Even though they're probably the same parts and work the same way, they have different part #s and Lexus won't tell him what he needs.

One thing is, Toyota is really trying to separate themselves from Lexus. My mom just wanted to get her remote fixed and she brought her car to the Toyota dealership cuz it's closer than Lexus. The guy told her he can't do anything. Even though they're probably the same parts and work the same way, they have different part #s and Lexus won't tell him what he needs.

Its been like that. Its the same way with Infiniti and Nissan. Its a business thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the hourly rate at lexus is more than toyota.

Come on fam. Of all the Lexus' you could cop you choose the FWD ES? Might as well cop the Avalon and keep the change since they use the same platform.

Cop a RWD or AWD IS or GS for that true luxury experience :smokin

After someone in the Post your car thread posted this:
View media item 1700459And each year before that Lexus was consistently in the top 5

I started saving up for this:

View media item 1700460View media item 1700461View media item 1700462View media item 1700463
2016 Lexus ES 350 :nthat:

Have you or she tried to research the problem online? Like clublexus.com. I've never heard that a toyota shop wont work on a lexus vehicle.

Have you or she tried to research the problem online? Like clublexus.com. I've never heard that a toyota shop wont work on a lexus vehicle.
Bruh, my mom's like 55 years old. She's not gonna go on a Lexus forum. :lol:

Come on fam. Of all the Lexus' you could cop you choose the FWD ES? Might as well cop the Avalon and keep the change since they use the same platform.

Cop a RWD or AWD IS or GS for that true luxury experience :smokin

Depends on the money but Ima try ... either way I have to get AWD for the snow in NY/NJ

No
frown.gif

Some of you might call them girly but I'm in love with the new NX F Sport
lexus-nx-review-2014_37.jpg
they aint girly b 
laugh.gif

most of the people who ask me about the car are dudes, and the majority of the ones I see on the road are driven by males as well 

Back
Top Bottom