Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
You get the reliability of a Toyota and the comfort of a luxury car at a better price than BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. Want fast? BMW M4, $65,000; 425 HP. Lexus RCF; $63,000; 467 HP. How can anybody disagree with this? Discuss.

Because the G Wagon > Any Lexus model. AMG GTS, SL and SLS > Any Lexus sports car. M6 > Any Lexus. 
G Wagon is also an overpriced SUV. :lol:
AMG models are also double the price of their regular counterparts.
M6 is overpriced, as well. :lol:

Because the G Wagon > Any Lexus model. AMG GTS, SL and SLS > Any Lexus sports car. M6 > Any Lexus. 
G Wagon is also an overpriced SUV.
laugh.gif

AMG models are also double the price of their regular counterparts.
M6 is overpriced, as well.
laugh.gif
Overpriced compared to a $20k Toyota with a Lexus emblem on it yeah. And both Benz and Lexus outsold Lexus last year in the US. Lock this thread up b.

Overpriced compared to a $20k Toyota with a Lexus emblem on it yeah. And both Benz and Lexus outsold Lexus last year in the US. Lock this thread up b.

View media item 1682990
Iono where you're getting 20K from, but their cheapest models are like $35K and that's for the CT hatchbacks. Their entry level line (the IS) start at $40K. Also, highest rated brand, as well.

Last edited:
Man I am wishing I had gotten a used ES300h now instead of my new Kia Optima EX Hybrid. Every time I see an ES series, I die a bit inside, especially black or red. Pure sexyness

The company I work for owns an Audi, Porsche, BMW and Lexus dealership so I drive all these brands on a daily basis.  I also drive Mercedes when I get them on trade and to be honest comfort for a Lexus is behind all the brands listed. 

Im glad to see them have a performance car like the RCF because their "normal" line lacks in performance with all competitors.  I seriously think the RX350 is a turd compared to the other competitors SUVs. 

In all honesty their a great company but as far as luxury and performance you cant say their competing for the best.  Toyota's reliability has been in the toilet lately too.  Trust me I see their service dept.  its mad busy all the time. 

Lexus the best :lol:

I like the GS, LS and the SC from Lexus. The LFA is cool too, that exhaust note :pimp:

Last edited:
As a owner of an 2006 Is350 naw fam, love my car but mos def not the best brand out, top 3 maybe.

Back
Top Bottom