Lexus is the best car brand, period.

they aint girly b :lol:

most of the people who ask me about the car are dudes, and the majority of the ones I see on the road are driven by males as well 

Not girly at all. This car has such an agressive look in the front. I only seen two Nx f sports and both were males. One is a close friend of mines when you turn on the sound enhancer in sport mode you will be amazed at the sound a 4 cylinder SUV produces. Sounds amazing. And the turbo sound after every gear in manual mode is great. My friend floored it in a red light and I thought I was in a IS350 with the sound it was making.

Last edited:
I can see why people might call the NX a girly car...kinda like the GLA ....there are 2 of em at my job my manager having a white one and its def not a girly car...blows the GLA out the water in terms of design and interior

Only people I've seen driving GLAs (and GLKs for that matter) were Asian women. I've only seen each n the road 3x so thats not really the best sample.

the GLA is a little cutie on the road 
laugh.gif

Bruh....you aint lion....we got 2 GLA at my job also...one driven by an asian mamacita..and the other driven by an older white dude....that has an asian wife.

Still driving my 99 GS.. joint still rides smooth and we going on 300k miles 
pimp.gif

Soon as it gives out is when I'll look for a new GS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they aint girly b :lol:

most of the people who ask me about the car are dudes, and the majority of the ones I see on the road are driven by males as well 

Not girly at all. This car has such an agressive look in the front. I only seen two Nx f sports and both were males. One is a close friend of mines when you turn on the sound enhancer in sport mode you will be amazed at the sound a 4 cylinder SUV produces. Sounds amazing. And the turbo sound after every gear in manual mode is great. My friend floored it in a red light and I thought I was in a IS350 with the sound it was making.

Yeah, I don't know about that fake speaker engine noise...

Outside of the LFA, Lexus is a soul-less car company. None of their vehicles evoke any positive emotions. Don't even get me started on their interior.. they still have green clocks :lol:

We've always been a Toyota/Lexus family. 
Yeah, my family is very pro-Japanese vehicles. The reliability is why we stuck with Toyota/Lexus for so long.

I do think that Bimmers, Mercedes, etc. look/perform better, but Lexus is very solid.

Just looked through this thread. Kinda sad there is no current gen is350 love :/

Wanted to get some perspective on it if possible.

I've been a Honda man since forever. Had a 98 prelude, 08 si, and now have a 14 v6 accord coupe. They are chill cars but can't touch for experience I had with my 07 BMW 335i. Probably gonna keep my accord for another 1-2 yrs before trying to make some moves.

Been looking at an Audi S4, a BMW 5-Series, a newer 335i, e92 m3, if I'm extremely lucky, a new used m3/4, Mercedes C350, or an is350. Any feedback so far?
I'm leaning the Audi route for the AWD but I love bimmers. Honda is cool and holds it value but it doesn't get my soul hyped up like the 335.

You get the reliability of a Toyota and the comfort of a luxury car at a better price than BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. Want fast? BMW M4, $65,000; 425 HP. Lexus RCF; $63,000; 467 HP. How can anybody disagree with this? Discuss.
Ahem......

Corvette. Okay

Lexus don't make corvettes . /thread

Nope. Lexus plays it safe. Luxury for the people who want a nicer Toyota. Nothing wrong with Lexus. But it's way too safe and conservative for me. Maybe it would be the best car ever if I lived in ft Meyers or something and was 60+.

Back
Top Bottom