Lexus is the best car brand, period.

paulbaekr paulbaekr

you basically sealed the deal for me, my next car is going to be ClubLexus

great color and interior combo on your IS i love it, looks good.

Last edited:
Smart man! Clublexus is great I lurk and post there once in a while.[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Love my Acura. Going to be paid off in the next year. My next car will probably be a Lexus GS, but that won't be for a good while

The IS up top is nice. It's to my understanding that the IS and RC have the exact same engine specs, but the RC is just so damb heavy.

Still feigning for an older IS-F :x

The IS up top is nice. It's to my understanding that the IS and RC have the exact same engine specs, but the RC is just so damb heavy.

the regular RC has the V6 you prob right wouldnt be alarmed

i want AWD so IS is def on the list ive seen good prices CPO wise also

Last edited:

Man I was in the market for an ISF for MONTHS! I couldnt find one to my liking and needed a car soon so ended up with the 3is.

Also Lexus have done a great job in the styling department with their current lineup, always get tons of compliments on the new IS. Would love to grab a RCF when I work my way up in the business. :smokin

Just for Sh*** and giggles, here are some fun cars Ive sold these past few months.
View media item 1842227View media item 1842229View media item 1842230

Last edited:
Always found it funny and telling how rich people dress down in unassuming clothes :smokin
Man I was in the market for an ISF for MONTHS! I couldnt find one to my liking and needed a car soon so ended up with the 3is.

Also Lexus have done a great job in the styling department with their current lineup, always get tons of compliments on the new IS. Would love to grab a RCF when I work my way up in the business. :smokin

Just for Sh*** and giggles, here are some fun cars Ive sold these past few months.
View media item 1842227View media item 1842229View media item 1842230

These dudes said F wearing pants to make a transaction. They all have shorts on with no dambs given :lol:

Yeah I drive the IS350 and my chick drives the RC350.... I smoke her all the time :lol:

She gets mad because she thinks just because it's a coupe, it's support to be sporty and faster.

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] F-Sport Clean AF sheeeesh I wanna do doughnuts in the dessert

Last edited:
How much do you guys (3rd Gen GS owners) pay to replace your brakes? Do you guys go to the dealership or a Pep Boyz type place?

How much do you guys (3rd Gen GS owners) pay to replace your brakes? Do you guys go to the dealership or a Pep Boyz type place?

I have a 2IS, but I paid around $320 recently for everything (including pads) to have my work done at an independent shop. I think the stealership was charging something like $160 per axle exlcuding the price of the pads. I always supply my own brakes/rotors/tires etc. I'm skeptical of those Pep Boys type places, though. Went to this shop since my pops had built some rapport with them.

My mom just got her brakes done on her 2013 GS

If I remember it was 400, that was just brake pads

Thanks, my uncle was still in town about to leave and he helped me out. Spent about $55 on the pads, bought a 2 ton jack for $25.. Took about 45 mins.

Took pics along the way so I could refer to them next time lol

Only thing I forgot to do was bleed the brakes so the pedal goes to the floor.

Then gave her a nice wash.

View media item 1844119

Thanks, my uncle was still in town about to leave and he helped me out. Spent about $55 on the pads, bought a 2 ton jack for $25.. Took about 45 mins.

View media item 1844119
nice GS

love the white

View media item 1844119

dub question, but how often do you wash your car in the spring? Is pollen a big issue on the white? I like the new grills Toyota/Lexus use now and on white it pops more.

Clear coat should hold off the pollen in the spring months. It makes it sit on it so when u drive the wind blows everything off. It lasts a month on my car after washing it down then applying.

Last edited:
^^^ I might have to try that. I was just making sure I washed it weekly. I recently went about 3 weeks without a wash and it was bad. I see these tiny dots near the trunk area. I plan to get it waxed soon, buffed, and I need a car cover.

^^^ I might have to try that. I was just making sure I washed it weekly. I recently went about 3 weeks without a wash and it was bad. I see these tiny dots near the trunk area. I plan to get it waxed soon, buffed, and I need a car cover.
Are the dots from dry leafs resting on them? If your car is painted white or a cream color should be washed every week and a half or two weeks because once that road dust gets weathered on there due to rain and humidity wetting and drying it on cleaning yourself won't be easy will be inconsistencies in key areas roof, hood, sides, trunk and inner door area.

Are the dots from dry leafs resting on them? If your car is painted white or a cream color should be washed every week and a half or two weeks because once that road dust gets weathered on there due to rain and humidity wetting and drying it on cleaning yourself won't be easy will be inconsistencies in key areas roof, hood, sides, trunk and inner door area.

Nah, I thought think it there were from leafs. Just a bunch of dirty. Learning my lesson now tho.

Back
Top Bottom