Lexus is the best car brand, period.

I don't get the decisions car companies make when it comes to adding features to cars. My 08 GS has heated seats, you'd think 6 years later the 14 IS would have that as a standard option.

I was driving an IS loaner from a dealership for almost 2 weeks, it kinda annoyed me that the car didn't have navigation. It was a 2018 too. I didn't need it, just felt it should've been standard.

C1F0F5E9-B325-48B4-A18C-B1E7A1EFC931.jpeg

Might pick this up.. loaded LS F-Sport...
then do the full Tom’s Racing parts and Vossen Forged Wheels...
CB7EC12D-4FBE-4A47-8788-48083A0D0667.jpeg

9F1EA46D-7FBC-4597-9070-FECA43A66087.jpeg

How is it on gas?

I'm not seeing many White F Sports in my area. Hopefully this time next year I'll find some.

I just watched 4 videos from Dave Ramsey discussing car buying. I've always been afraid of car payments. Didn't finance a car until I was 30.

So for the record I have the 17 IS 300 AWD F Sport

I get like 21 mpg mixed driving. I dont try for good gas mileage and I probably have a heavy foot.

Look into the IS 300 if you were looking for an AWD 350. Same engine just detuned, only thing youre missing is the adaptable suspension, which is nice, but I was fine without it. Then you just get a tune and youre making 350 power

And if you do this ^ you might as well take over the lease on my white/red....lol

So for the record I have the 17 IS 300 AWD F Sport

I get like 21 mpg mixed driving. I dont try for good gas mileage and I probably have a heavy foot.

Look into the IS 300 if you were looking for an AWD 350. Same engine just detuned, only thing youre missing is the adaptable suspension, which is nice, but I was fine without it. Then you just get a tune and youre making 350 power

And if you do this ^ you might as well take over the lease on my white/red....lol
I thought the 300 had the i4 and the 350 had the v6?

Lexus carrying on with this type of front end is reminding me of when Honda/Acura styling started going south.

Lexus carrying on with this type of front end is reminding me of when Honda/Acura styling started going south.
Lexus sales passed 700,000 worldwide last year. More people love the styling than hate it.

Honda and Acura have been terribly ugly for ages now. Honda sales are fine, Acura basically sells two SUVs.

I think heated seats are standard. It's that damn heated steering. Having that is so clutch come winter time

Its probably one of those things you think you dont ever need, but appreciate when you do have it (like brake hold on cars).

But it really is hard for me to see the real need for heated steering wheels. :lol: My wheel has NEVER been cold enough for me ever think I need it to be heated.

Bros trying to find a clean manual 01'-05' IS300 is tough. Everytime one pops up, it's gone the next day :smh: it took way too long for me to save extra money for one lol...

Its probably one of those things you think you dont ever need, but appreciate when you do have it (like brake hold on cars).

But it really is hard for me to see the real need for heated steering wheels. :lol: My wheel has NEVER been cold enough for me ever think I need it to be heated.
What about cooled seats? Leather seats in the summer here is almost unbearable otherwise

Heated steering wheel is def one of my favorite features. Had never had it before, but now look for it when car shopping

Wouldnt break me on a car, but is a real plus

Back
Top Bottom