Lexus is the best car brand, period.

8ec73c01-2020-lexus-lc-500-inspiration-series-1.jpg

5117ade2-2020-lexus-lc-500-inspiration-series-2.jpg

424f7a02-2020-lexus-lc-500-inspiration-series-4.jpg

6a16a3be-2020-lexus-lc-500-inspiration-series-5.jpg

not sure, one thing I will say is that the monster grill works on the LC. from certain angles I think it may be one of the best looking newer cars on the road rn while from other angles it's a bit underwhelming.

09 lancer, 184k miles. Seems like these past 2 years it's been non stop needing to replace parts. New catalytic converter, control arms, tie rods, fuel pump, o2 sensors. Thankfully engine and transmission are trouble free.

Probably gonna get a Camry or older ES. Reliability and mpg are my biggest concern for a car at this point in my life :lol:

09 lancer, 184k miles. Seems like these past 2 years it's been non stop needing to replace parts. New catalytic converter, control arms, tie rods, fuel pump, o2 sensors. Thankfully engine and transmission are trouble free.

Probably gonna get a Camry or older ES. Reliability and mpg are my biggest concern for a car at this point in my life :lol:

10 year old, higher mileage car. Those components you listed are due for replacement around that time frame. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Lexus IS better thank bmw for sure. BUT I’ll stick to my Porsche all day. Never have had an issue, just my regular maintenance.

Porsche>Mercedes>Lexus>bmw

Lexus IS better thank bmw for sure. BUT I’ll stick to my Porsche all day. Never have had an issue, just my regular maintenance.

Porsche>Mercedes>Lexus>bmw

Ehh to each their own i would take a b-m over a lex... all them whips was iLL once upon a time ago ..watered down & the classiness to them aint what it used to be especially lex & benz (bmw right along with that) & porsche is knocking on that very same door ....maseratis as well

Ehh to each their own i would take a b-m over a lex... all them whips was iLL once upon a time ago ..watered down & the classiness to them aint what it used to be especially lex & benz (bmw right along with that) & porsche is knocking on that very same door ....maseratis as well

Yeah maybe you are right.. if I had to choose.. bmw has more options.

But fiancé just corrected me. Porsche>Mercedes>Audi>Bmw> Lexus
He said “Lexus IS a glorified Toyota” lollll. Too funny, but Toyota is a reliable car, that’s why I put Lexus over bmw. They are all nice cars.

Lexus doesn't make the best performance vehicles, hell they don't even make the best luxury vehicles but they are the least disposable out of all brands and maintenance/repair costs are relatively low.

People don't rate Lexus as highly as BMW/MB because it's parent company is Toyota, but they absolutely compete with those brands. It's a status symbol type thing. The only issues with current Lexus's is their infotainment system (trackpad/joystick system, no apple carplay/android auto) and it looks like they are addressing - at least in the 2020 RX 350.

As for performance, all other brands are twin turbos while Lexus V8's are ****ing bulletproof and you can daily those cars without worrying about any issues compared to E63/M5's.

Wasn't a huge fan of Lexus, but they definitely grow on you.

edit: you definitely don't wanna be owning anything British. that's for DAMN sure. british engineering some poverty *** ****

Back
Top Bottom