Libyan rebels go into tripoli. Vol. history in the making

is anyone happy as i am regarding this issue? they finally stormed the capital. and no i am not libyan

http://news.yahoo.com/libya-rebels-tripoli-gadhafi-defenses-collapse-224430097.html

- Cliffs

"We are going to sacrifice our lives for freedom," said Nabil al-Ghowail, a 30-year-old dentist holding a rifle in the streets of Janzour, a suburb just six miles west of Tripoli. Heavy gunfire erupted nearby.

Once they reached Tripoli, the rebels took control of one neighborhood, Ghot Shaal, on the western edge of the city. They set up checkpoints as a convoy of more than 10 trucks rolled in.

They freed several hundred prisoners from a regime lockup. The fighters and the prisoners — many looking weak and dazed and showing scars and bruises from beatings — embraced and wept with joy.

The prisoners had been held in the walled compound and when the rebels rushed in, they freed more than 300 of them.

"We were sitting in our cells when all of a sudden we heard lots of gunfire and people yelling 'Allahu Akbar.' We didn't know what was happening, and then we saw rebels running in and saying 'We're on your side.' And they let us out," said 23-year-old Majid al-Hodeiri from Zawiya. He said he was captured four months ago by Gadhafi's forces and taken to base. He said he was beaten and tortured while under detention.

They've captured 2 of Gadhafis sons too. Honestly I don't know what's gonna happen,they seem to be in good position to come out with the victory but the Gadhafis army still isn't gonna go down that easily. Hopefully this is near the end but I wouldn't be surprised if this battle dragged on for a couple of weeks. Gadafhis gotta be feeling the pressure to leave now more than ever but he says he'll fight till the end. I honestly don't think that it'll be over until he gets killed or captured. I hope that the rebels can continue to advance forward and hopefully this'll be over soon and they'll have succeeded in what they set out to do 6 months ago. 

meh...after what i read about gadhafi's gold backed aspirations and da western government playing a hand with da rebels via NATO im already lookin at

that situation with snake eyes...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

meh...after what i read about gadhafi's gold backed aspirations and da western government playing a hand with da rebels via NATO im already lookin at

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as am I

You're happy about NATO purposely targeting civilians?

Ghadaffi gave out over 2 million AK-47's to his people, if his people hated him as much as this Zionist media claims they do wouldn't they have  overthrown him a long time ago?

U.S. is "fighting" al-CIAada in Afghanistan, supporting them in Libya. These "rebels" are slaughtering innocent civilians. This was a month ago

So, once they overthrow Ghadaffi, then what? I feel like no one is really looking at the end game.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

So, once they overthrow Ghadaffi, then what? I feel like no one is really looking at the end game.

Order out of chaos I guess. Book of fairy tales.

Install a puppet in Libya, allow multinational oil companies to drill, rape the country of its natural resources, ect.

You know, the same thing the U.S. and others did in Iran 1953, 1968 CIA/M16 funded Ba'ath Party coup in Iraq, ect.

Originally Posted by rashi

Install a puppet in Libya, allow multinational oil companies to drill, rape the country of its natural resources, ect.

You know, the same thing the U.S. and others did in Iran 1953, 1968 CIA/M16 funded Ba'ath Party coup in Iraq, ect.

pimp.gif

You're happy about NATO purposely targeting civilians?

Ghadaffi gave out over 2 million AK-47's to his people, if his people hated him as much as this Zionist media claims they do wouldn't they have� overthrown him a long time ago?

U.S. is "fighting" al-CIAada in Afghanistan, supporting them in Libya. These "rebels" are slaughtering innocent civilians. This was a month ago

Source for NATO purposely targeting civilians? Or the 2 million AK47s claim that doesn't come from Alex Jones or another person on a forum? 
Also there is a logical fallacy in that argument considering the claim is that he gave them out recently, and Tripoli has fallen today.

Again sensationalist claims. Very few of the rebels have links to Al Qaeda, and the actual group is not Al Qaeda. The Rebels have been charged in some cases with attacking civilians and have been warned

The video you posted above was from Tripoli. The country is incredibly divided between east and west. Gaddafi undoubtedly has supporters left but they seem to be reeling. 

The biggest question has already been posted here. What happens after the fighting ceases and the rebels have control. There is some talk of more fighting and the country splitting due to the divisions, however that is more on the unlikely side. We have to just wait and see. 

Very easy to say "We'll just install a puppet" as if American foreign policy, and the world at large, hasn't changed in 50 years.

Source for NATO purposely targeting civilians? Or the 2 million AK47s claim that doesn't come from Alex Jones or another person on a�forum?�

[h1]Libya to give weapons to one million people: report[/h1]
http://www.reuters.com/ar...na-idUSTRE72J1Y020110320

[h1]Gaddafi regime handing weapons to supporters[/h1]
PM
Mark Colvin and wires

Updated February 23, 2011 22:44:00

http://www.abc.net.au/new...ns-to-supporters/1955160
[h1]Qaddafi regime handing out weapons to civilians[/h1]
AP, GAZAHIYA, Libya

http://www.taipeitimes.co...es/2011/04/30/2003502078

How many more links you want, bro?

[h1][/h1]

[h1]Libya: Nato admits civilian deaths as Gaddafi regime claims propaganda coup [/h1][h2]The fragile alliance targeting Col Muammar Gaddafi is under strain after Nato on Sunday admitted that its bombers had missed a military target to kill a number of civilians in Tripoli.[/h2]http://www.telegraph.co.u...ims-propaganda-coup.html

You must be proud.

So that was simply a general statement you made there about NATO targeting civilians? Because the article you just posted, and edited out, had nothing to do with Libya. The video you posted is from Libyan state television and is at best, unreliable
Also, the articles you've posted say he handed out AK's to his supporters, which I addressed in the previous post. 

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

So that was simply a general statement you made there about NATO targeting civilians? Because the article you just posted, and edited out, had nothing to do with Libya. The video you posted is from Libyan state television and is at best, unreliable
Also, the articles you've posted say he handed out AK's to his supporters, which I addressed in the previous post. 

Yeah dude, because they make bombs that strike only non-civilians. Get real, man.

Why are they unreliable? Because everything that comes out of the BBC, Sky News, FNC, NBC, CNN is soooo reliable?
laugh.gif
  Let me guess, the News outlets in Gaza of showing children dead being carried by parents are fake too, huh?
roll.gif

Yeah dude, because they make bombs that strike only non-civilians. Get real, man.

Why are they unreliable? Because everything that comes out of the BBC, Sky News, FNC, NBC, CNN is soooo reliable?
laugh.gif
  Let me guess, the News outlets in Gaza of showing children dead being carried by parents are fake too, huh?
roll.gif

Read the article I linked to, that should answer that question. It's state television. You know, state run. Or are things that are state run okay and completely trustworthy when it fits into your agenda?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Read the article I linked to, that should answer that question. It's state television. You know, state run. Or are things that are state run okay and completely trustworthy when it fits into your agenda?

I would believe someone who has no reason to lie over a Corporate Media that is being directed by an Empire that has every reason to lie.

They must be paid off by Ghaddafi, right?

2001-2011. NWO. War on Arabs. Middle East takeover. "Terrorism". Israel. Oil. Power. USA. Propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom