License Suspended After Not Paying Traffic Ticket :lol

Joined Oct 5, 2007
Yeah, I got a damn traffic ticket back in January. It was @%%@+@ 230 dollars, and it threw on a 300$ late fee in April. I really don't have money, and gota letter in the mail today saying I'm suspended til I pay it. I guess I'm going to court Monday morning. Anyone ever had a similar experience?

*@+@ the police

Joined Aug 4, 2004
I got a ticket for parking in a street cleaning. 11:30 - 1PM. They ticketed me @ 11:32. There was no garbage truck to clean. I got back to my car @ 11:36. F___THE TICKET POLICE.

45$ down the drain. How do I beat this?

Joined Apr 17, 2005
I didn't have that much time to burn. I was given 1 week after I missed my court date (I was at a professional training course for work) but I paid thetotal fine the effective day of my suspension. Pay your bills son! or stay off the road. All records aren't sweet

Joined Jan 4, 2004
Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I got a ticket for parking in a street cleaning. 11:30 - 1PM. They ticketed me @ 11:32. There was no garbage truck to clean. I got back to my car @ 11:36. F___ THE TICKET POLICE.

45$ down the drain. How do I beat this?
Talk about 11:32, I've picked up tickets at 11:30:xx (for a 11:30 - 1:00 cleaning myself) . I doubt you can beat that, you're stillguilty....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now