Life After Girlfriend vol: it aint easy... NT FAMBS... pick ya boy up.

NT fambs and fambettes...

thread title says it all.

it is TOUGH gettin back to the groove.

just broke up w/ my lady... at a new school w/ so much mass, so many pretty faces...

and i'm stuck in a rut cuz i've lost touch on how to game chicks.

i'm feeling like a straight bumb right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

been here for a week, and aint even ATTEMPTED to spit at anything.

i feel super awkward... and its crazy cuz i'm not even on no shy tip.

i'm STRAIGHT overthinkin little stuff like walking around campus.

i was in class the other day, and joked w/ a girl about her sandals being too small....

she
indifferent.gif
ed me and looked back at the screen.

laugh.gif
 x
embarassed.gif
 x
frown.gif
 x
roll.gif
 @ myself.

i dont even have the usual JOs back at my hometown cuz i was playing it safe with my girl for AN ENTIRE YEAR...

do you know how rusty your game gets after a year hiatus?

i'm here to tell you... it gets rusty...
then, my homeboy that goes here is kinda douchey, so i'm not gonna lean on him to help me hit the ground running...

its like fuuuuhhhh....

i aint even fapped.. maybe that will clear my mind.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sorry for the rant, fellas... but i'm feeling like a bumb %#* dude right now... the lack of buns when there are so many nice looking ones walking around is killing my soul.

tired.gif
tired.gif

i got about 5 friends... and one of them is #NTFambilia... so help me out, mayne...

what's goin on? how do you get in the groove after you've been out the game for awhile

Cliffs:
-broke up w/ chick after LONG time of playing the good guy
-so outta wack w/ my inner ability to holla that i'm feelin like a bumb.
-there are a PLETHRA of massful effects walking around (HBCU) and i aint spit at ONE since i been here (1 week)

Not going to lie... as soon as I read "fambs and fambettes"... I skipped the rest of your post.

Good luck with everything, though.

You're headed in the right direction by being single
pimp.gif

Just like when you don't hoop for months, takes at least one pick up game to get your shot back.

Same goes for these JO's.....plant 4-5 seeds (get a few numbers/holla at some random's) this weekend/upcoming week. Chances are 2 of them will give you some play, but sitting around over thinking the little things is only gonna fu** with your head honestly.

Why are you spelling bum with a b at the end though?

I hate that stupid craze
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not sure if I have any useful advice... Go to a party, smash and dash. No damns given.

Then maybe you'll get out of your funk.

You just gotta keep talking to chicks and deal with the 
indifferent.gif
's as they come. The rust will wear off.

With so many females running around you got nothing to lose overall by taking some L's initially

You just gotta get used to hunting again

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Not going to lie... as soon as I read "fambs and fambettes"... I skipped the rest of your post.

Just focus on yourself man and things will be straight...filling that void with other vices such as jump offs, drinking, and random chicks you don't care about is not a good long term solution.

Folks are scared to be alone these days...it is wild.  Nothing wrong with focusing on YOU.  Get to know yourself....better yourself, so when you do come across another female you care about, she will have the best version of you.  Set some standards too man.  Learn. Grow.  Be easy.

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
 Got to the fourth line and stopped reading because I realized I didn't care to continue.. but yeah, good luck. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Just focus on yourself man and things will be straight...filling that void with other vices such as jump offs, drinking, and random chicks you don't care about is not a good long term solution.

Folks are scared to be alone these days...it is wild.  Nothing wrong with focusing on YOU.  Get to know yourself....better yourself, so when you do come across another female you care about, she will have the best version of you.  Set some standards too man.  Learn. Grow.  Be easy.
Listen to Jesus

i dunno man, but when i went through my single phase after being in a relationship for over 4 years, i was on fire...maybe it was because i didn't try too hard...

I had the same problem when I was a wee lad going to my freshman year at a HBCU...FAMU. Trust you will be good bro, shone on shone on shone. Ya ex going to act a nut when you come home for Christmas break though.

-hang out with your friends
-stay single and talk to girls, the more you socialize with them, the less awkward it will be in the future

-get a hobby, it will occupy time when you get alone time. well, you got a lot of that now...

-last but not least, don't call your ex. I repeat DO NOT CALL HER

Get out...Library, coffee shops, parties, jimmy johns parking lot, femenist gatherings, abortion rallys....you gotta be everywhere the kitty be

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Listen to Jesus
This guy knows what the F he's talking about.

Some time by myself, music, and new clothes/shoes = A rampage of swag induced, phone number captures and dates.

To sum it up, after my break up I went through the stages above to right myself and came out better than ever and put it all together to talking to many a broad...Cute, hot, beautiful, thick, full, brown bag, name it. And now...

Been chillin' with a Brazilian bombshell and live hasn't been better. It was all magnified with a new place, a new (better and higher paying) job, and a "it feels good man" mindset. The things above got my mind right and set my attitude in the right. It'll happen to you too. Just value how you feel right now. It's all about perspective homie.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Listen to Jesus
This guy knows what the F he's talking about.

QFT

i dont chase !!*%%@%...!!*%%@% chase me. boss up and worry about the females when you cross em. 

im in the same situation if i were you OP i'd focus on school for the moment, i aint tryna hop back up in another relationship nor deal with any b's right now

({}) will always be there, your grades and career, won't.

Make the right choices today.

Back
Top Bottom