LIFE APPRECIATION POST

sup fam,

i always see these unappreciation posts about stupid #@%. i think its time we appreciate life for what is is. this is for those who love life.  those who are healthy, are financially stable, have a good job, a healthy family you love and appreciate, a wifey you can smash on the regular, a roof over your head etc. tell us in this thread. you loving life nt? i am.

not financially stable, but I got a roof over my head.Cant complain when other people have it worse.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

sup fam,

i always see these unappreciation posts about stupid #@%. i think its time we appreciate life for what is is. this is for those who love life.  those who are healthy, are financially stable, have a good job, a healthy family you love and appreciate, a wifey you can smash on the regular, a roof over your head etc. tell us in this thread. you loving life nt? i am.

Once your post count gets outta double digits youll be miserable like the rest of us son. FACT

The thing you gotta realize is that life isn't sunshine and daisies for everyone, potna.

beaniesigel-03-big.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Out of the millions of sperm cells, I'm the only one that made it.
pimp.gif

Hell yea I was thinking about this the other day.

Back
Top Bottom