Life is Good...Zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz

Another thing I like about this album, I can hear songs that would fit on all of his albums. Some songs sound like a track from Illmatic, others sound like it's from God's Son. I think that's dope that you hear a little bit of everything.

HUUUUUUUGE nas fan and i am really bored with the album. I think this is one of his weaker albums, with that said its still pretty good

I think Untitled is INCREDIBLY underrated though

Can we be honest here how many Nas albums have great replay value? I am a big Nas fan and enjoyed the album but I don't go back and listen to it that much. It's good the replay just isn't there in my opinon.

Can we be honest here how many Nas albums have great replay value? I am a big Nas fan and enjoyed the album but I don't go back and listen to it that much. It's good the replay just isn't there in my opinon.
Illmatic
Stillmatic
Distant Relatives
Life Is Good
The Lost Tapes

Depending on what version you have I Am. The rest are toss ups and/or personal taste except for Nastradamus which was basura.

If NaS isn't one of your fav rappers of course one would say his albums don't have great replay value despite the fact that they do. It's all subjective, I don't know why you'd ask that question like many would agree if they're actually fans of his music.

Illmatic
Stillmatic
Distant Relatives
Life Is Good
The Lost Tapes

Depending on what version you have I Am. The rest are toss ups and/or personal taste except for Nastradamus which was basura.

If NaS isn't one of your fav rappers of course one would say his albums don't have great replay value despite the fact that they do. It's all subjective, I don't know why you'd ask that question like many would agree if they're actually fans of his music.
IMO It Was Written has the best replay value. And that IMO is his second best album behind Illmatic

Illmatic
Stillmatic
Distant Relatives
Life Is Good
The Lost Tapes

I didn't think you read what I said I'm a big fan as his and He's my favorite rapper. I know some of his albums have replay value but to be honest I can only listen to illmatic and it was written from front to back. He has amazing songs but when it comes to putting whole albums together with good replay value he's dropped the ball.

He dropped the ball with this one...and I'm done asking about the Premo album.

What the **** bruh?

One of my favorites and dude will never seem to get it...

He dropped the ball with this one...and I'm done asking about the Premo album.

What the **** bruh?

One of my favorites and dude will never seem to get it...

To be honest I don't think Def Jam would even allow it. But he never works with the producers that he really should work it.

Illmatic
Stillmatic
Distant Relatives
Life Is Good
The Lost Tapes

Was he serious serious in asking that :lol: ??? You Nas has nothing else at all, it's definitely replay value.

Was he serious serious in asking that :lol: ??? You Nas has nothing else at all, it's definitely replay value.

I like Lost Tapes but is not a actual album. I like Distant Relatives too because its different but I haven't listen much since it dropped. I think he took my words out of context.

I think you confusing great replay value, playing an entire album front to back and what necessitates a classic.

Plenty Nas albums have great replay value don't mean you're playing each song every damn time, I mean if you were more than likely we're talking about a classic Nas album. So when you ask how many Nas albums have great replay value it seems like you're asking how many classic albums he's got and before even answering that lets not act like any rapper's catalog consists of the classic albums being the majority.

Well I only play it was written and illmatic consistently and I play certain tracks from the other albums but I don't play the albums as a whole though.

driving down route 80 with my older brother to I Am will always be appreciated.

it never gets mentioned and its a very good album. Nas' highest first week sales if i'm not mistaken.

I agree...Nas in general doesn't have much of a reply value expect for Illmatic of course and Distant Relatives...everything else its like 2-5 tracks that i listen to off every album religously...but this joint nothing special

Last edited:
Life Is Good is definitely geared more toward an older audience.

With that said, classic album.

"A Queens Story", "No Introduction", "Nasty", "The Don" put you to sleep? I dunno what to tell ya, OP.

^ yeah Dip that **** is just boring to me...
tired.gif

Nas is my dude as far as rap but this is not it...after a 4 year hiatus come on. 

Back
Top Bottom