Life sentence + years question

Lets say I got life + 25 years for murder and rape. If I die in jail, what happens to my body? Do they keep it or do they give it to who ever claims it?

You have to serve the totality of your sentence, regardless of in life or death. So they move you to solitary and your corpse continues to serve 25 yrs under the same regimen as when you were alive; lunch at 1, yard at 3, cleanup at 7, etc. With good behavior though, they will cut it short to like 20 and then your family or somebody can come pick your body up.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

You have to serve the totality of your sentence, regardless of in life or death. So they move you to solitary and your corpse continues to serve 25 yrs under the same regimen as when you were alive; lunch at 1, yard at 3, cleanup at 7, etc. With good behavior though, they will cut it short to like 20 and then your family or somebody can come pick your body up.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.

I thought this was common knowledge.

*shrugs*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigShake

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

roll.gif

I was under the impression that the extra 25 is in respect to the other victim/crime. Like double life means you probably killed 2 people in respect to the other dude you killed you get an extra life sentence on your record. Or life + 10 years you killed someone and it was a hate crime

Really Though??
laugh.gif

+%!!+% done.....
rip.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was about to say, this dude here is the most knowledgeable person on NT, helping folks out with everything. Then I read what he typed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

they feed it to ant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom