life without retirement savings

Don’t count on Social Security even being available in another 30 years. Invest over 10% of your income into an employer 401k plan and I’d also suggest you start an IRA on your own. If you work for a company that doesn’t offer any type of 401k plan I’d advise you to find another job that does.

Don’t count on Social Security even being available in another 30 years. Invest over 10% of your income into an employer 401k plan and I’d also suggest you start an IRA on your own. If you work for a company that doesn’t offer any type of 401k plan I’d advise you to find another job that does.

Every millennial at my job feels this way, myself included, and we do that and more.

Just wish we weren't being forced to pay into a system we may have minimal use of, if it's even still existent.

It's become a running joke in the office

By the way things are going, I feel like you're going to have to be a multimillionaire if you want to retire comfortably. How much will living expenses increase over the next 30-40 years? Gas be up to $5-6?
Gas, if we even still use it will be closer to 50-60$ a gallon by then. My guess obviously.

This ain’t got **** to do with politics. If you didn’t do a good job raising your kids than u assed out.
U can deal with Uncle Sam supporting you and your kids waiting for u to rot waiting for that will.

Never opened up a 401k since the company I work for doesn't match **** lol

Should I start one anyway? All I have is an IRA so far.

I'm just mad I didn't start my 401k when I first started at my current job. Going on 13 years now and I only have about 2 1/2 yrs worth of contribution invested in it.

And come Monday, the conservative SCOTUS will gut what's left of our unions, effectively depriving millions of workers of the right to collectively bargain.

No point of saving for retirement if we all gonna die from world nuclear war in 30 years

Also all these psychopaths wanting to off errbody

I have a 457 and 401 and a pension but i need to look into an IRA.

Also I'm trying to not work for anyone within the next 10-12 years .

I know I'll lose the benefits if i retire early.... But hopefully I'm set up well enough that it won't phase me

Back
Top Bottom