Life's a B but God forbid the B divorce me

I'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch me.

pimp.gif

Nas verse was amazing, but the verse Nas wrote for Foxy on this song had me rewinding (tape deck back in 96) her part over and over.

yo my minds seein through ya design like blind fury
I shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes we lust papes...

smh.gif
@ Dre #*%%*+% my guy's classic up with that filth. I'll never forgive him.

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

Nas verse was amazing, but the verse Nas wrote for Foxy on this song had me rewinding (tape deck back in 96) her part over and over.

You had the actual tape version or just a dub? Cuz the tape version had "Silent Murder" on there, the CD didn't...

I need that in my life.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

You had the actual tape version or just a dub? Cuz the tape version had "Silent Murder" on there, the CD didn't...

I need that in my life.

My cousin used to tease me about that track to no end... "I would tell you to put the cd in but it doesn't have Silent Murder so I'ma just pop thetape in...*shrughs* #@@# IT!"

Irritated me to a level I had yet to experience at such a young age
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I need that in my life.

My cousin used to tease me about that track to no end... "I would tell you to put the cd in but it doesn't have Silent Murder so I'ma just pop the tape in...*shrughs* #@@# IT!"

Irritated me to a level I had yet to experience at such a young age
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember having to make that decision in the stores. DoI go with the tape or the CD? Having a few sneaker boxes full of old tapes FTW!

I've learned some things from this song, one of them being that Foxy Brown definitely received an F in Math
Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Mega wrote that line

Learn something new everyday, thanks.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yo my minds seein through ya design like blind fury
I shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes we lust papes...

smh.gif
@ Dre #*%%*+% my guy's classic up with that filth. I'll never forgive him.
love the opening of nas's verse
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom