Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

Guys,

Our first thread was closed already. Thus, the need to create a new one. As the title states, the new thread is not  just limited to schedule of basketball games of NT members but also a sharing of the experiences related to basketball and the things that happen before, during and after the game.

I have realized that we have outgrown the first thread that we have. We have matured a lot since the first days that we have met, played and bonded with each other. Props to Jeremy D for making the first thread possible. Props to our moderator- JOJO aka KingCrux for bearing with our birth pains as a group and as a team. We have grown, not only in number but also as individuals.

The experiences that we have shared during the games and practice has made this thread, our relationship, a stronger one which is rooted in our passion and love for kicks and the game of basketball.

Go Team NT!

Woohoo...We're back online!
happy.gif

NT sign up sheet for wed night's game at Metro Pioneer 10pm-12mn...
1. Norman
2. Allan

So here's the deal. If you want to keep this thread open then you need to follow the rules or every thread you have after this on your team will be locked on site no questions asked. You need to keep this topic on track and the tagalog to a bare minimum. Replies need to be about the original topic at hand not a free for all. Your threads can't be used as chit chat threads. Please take that to instant or private messaging. Let's keep this thread clean and organized.

^Bro, didn't know you're a member of the Makapili...Rich, text the guys about the wed night game...

Originally Posted by normanesque

happy.gif

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz
I have my sched already fixed.. see you guys there..

rich, since this is a new thread, how do we go about the practice jerseys for our weekly tune-up games? i know the boys have already been made aware of the details so we don't need to dwell much on the same info. guess we are just waiting for the account details for the pay. ow, this is not to put pressure on you bro, considering you're under rehab now. but if you want man, i can be of help to collect the funds so we can ask gameville to start working on our NT uniforms. this excitement's just killing me. my bad.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

happy.gif

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz

Mga Sirs, Can I play B-ball with you guys again...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

happy.gif

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz
4. Ken

nwo0714..sir...feel free to put your name on the list..
smile.gif

how many heads would want to play this coming sat? been calling some basketball gyms for rent in case we have yet to have again the serendra tune-up game. ateneo said the eagle's gym's under re-painting renovation while moro lorenzo's having a graduation. im still trying to get in touch with guadalupe nuevo, rfm, the zone, and club650. considering the rental fees, i'd like to find out if we can gather enough number of players to cover the cost. then i can make a reservation. fee would range from 1100-1600php. 

for us in QC area (and even those outside of QC), i can ask for my friend's help if we can make a reservation in celebrity sports plaza. it's P1200/hr.

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by nwo0714

happy.gif

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz
4. Ken

nwo0714..sir...feel free to put your name on the list..
smile.gif

Sirs, can i join too? Thanks and regards!

i won't be able to play..i forgot that its my friend's birthday. haha..he just texted me and reminded me about it!
smile.gif

sir nwo0714 and arniemac23, put your name on the list if you can play this wed..
smile.gif

UPDATED LIST:

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz

Sorry y'all, can't play on Wed. Got a dinner with a friend who's leaving for Japan. 
What's up with the Sat. thing sir urbandub? 
pimp.gif
 I'm all up for it, but man is Celebrity Sports far!!!!

@andre man im figuring out on having a game for us 'cause i know a lot of NT heads would want to play every sat.. like an alternative for the time being while serendra's having a vacation from basketball. if i can get a headcount enough to pay for the rent i might negotiate for a reservation. been calling several for-rent courts already. hopefully we can have another round.

i won't be able to play..i forgot that its my friend's birthday. haha..he just texted me and reminded me about it!
smile.gif

sir nwo0714 and arniemac23, put your name on the list if you can play this wed..
smile.gif

UPDATED LIST:

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz
4. arniemac

Originally Posted by arniemac23

smile.gif

smile.gif

UPDATED LIST:

1. Norman
2. Allan
3. Dagz
4. arniemac

Sirs, is the game scheduled tonight or next wednesday? just making sure. many thanks!

@arniemac23-please PM or text me your number. I usually inform/get confirmation from the players of NT via SMS of any basketball related activities. Thanks.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@andre man im figuring out on having a game for us 'cause i know a lot of NT heads would want to play every sat.. like an alternative for the time being while serendra's having a vacation from basketball. if i can get a headcount enough to pay for the rent i might negotiate for a reservation. been calling several for-rent courts already. hopefully we can have another round.
Oh ok, no prob dude. 
pimp.gif
 RFM and The Zone I've played in, but kinda hard to get reservations there. How's 650 and Guadalupe Nuevo?
What happened during last night's pick-up game? Sorry couldn't go, had a dinner. 

New NT player arniemac23 played last night, he's from mandaluyong so maybe he's gonna be a regular with the wed night's games, as well with dagz (had 1 game, he came in late)...

Back
Top Bottom