Lifetime Movie Network UNappreciation vol. U aint always the victim

Title change. I hate this channel it's its sister channel w/ a passion. Last time I watched Lifetime was when Supermarket Sweep was on it
laugh.gif
The day my girl found LMN, a lil piece of me died
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Homer

Get your slothy !$% up and change from the box.
it's not the digital cable box, it's the new boxes they issued for the analog switch that just happened, no buttons, just looks like a router
laugh.gif

And I'm honored to have my first "Cool Story Bro" thread
laugh.gif
*bows*
shouldnt have left the remote in the kitchen bro
Yea, I think she pick pocketed me when I was in there to get the sammich she made me
grin.gif

LMN? let me guess, the riveting revenge thriller about a young woman fighting back at the ex-boyfriend that raped and abandoned her? and she's from a broken home?

LMN movies are epic.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

LMN? let me guess, the riveting revenge thriller about a young woman fighting back at the ex-boyfriend that raped and abandoned her? and she's from a broken home?

LMN movies are epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif

man my girl always watching them movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

LMN movies are epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif

man my girl always watching them movies
laugh.gif

That or the crazy guy who goes all out to stalk ol girl regardles of or her marital status and somebody always get's knocked out for goin in the dark alone til they come to just as the broad bout to get offed.....U know what, this thread is gettin a title change
laugh.gif

Damn, I haven't lost a remote since the mid-90s.
Remotes have been getting bigger and bigger since then. My new TV's remote is like a foot in length.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Title change. I hate this channel it's its sister channel w/ a passion. Last time I watched Lifetime was when Supermarket Sweep was on it
laugh.gif
The day my girl found LMN, a lil piece of me died
tired.gif

HUH?

Supermarket Sweep was
pimp.gif

That and that one shopping mall game show. But yeah, besides these 2 shows, and Unsolved Mysteries, Lifetime blows.

Back
Top Bottom