LIFTED closed down?

i don't shop there, but is this true?
laugh.gif

i doubt that it closed. this one day and friend and i came in and one of the guys that worked there tried to sell me this cement print Mike jacket. and hecalled it crackle print.
roll.gif

that place was kinda bunk, i remember they had those slick rick and biggie tee's that looked a like you could get them at a gas station on MLK Blvd.

End of January...
ohwell.gif

All the guys workin there are great...tough to see the store go but in the end it looks like the PHX store cost C the whole place...

wow, they're really closing down? in a way that's sad to see because now, who do we get our j's/smaller-markets-only sneakers from that theemployee store doesn't get (laser 5's, penny foam blue's, etc.). please don't tell me we have to rely on compound? no diss to compound buttheir prices on crap that the employee store does get as well, doesn't do the store justice.

well, more road trips to seattle.

does anyone know if compound will have a jordan acct since they will essentially be the one and only spot (besides caviar, lol) that has boutique status?

ya, both lifted^ and just be. it seems that sneaker shops put in effort to be d i c k s, not a good business move.
roll.gif

Yeah there is one dude who works at compound whos a real punk, he's always wearing a five panel hat and a scarf, looks like a knob! He's really snarkytoo!!

But Lifted had great people, just small business takes its toll on people I guess.

But really that native american dude that works at JB is annoying as hell and I say make his life hell if you have/want to shop there.....

Naw, it sucks for Chris being that most of his employees were losers, hella snobbish. Just Be sucks period, I could care less what dope-too-expensive@*$% I canget at the ES of Po Fac anytime.

I dont get why people hate on Lifted. The store was tight and the people were mad chill

Back
Top Bottom