LIGHT SKIN VS. DARK SKIN (Mods delete if inappropriate)

My girl is HIGH yellow. So yes, I support any and all negative stereotypes about lightskinned people.
laugh.gif
They're arrogant, selfish, occasionally ditsy,and arrogant. Did I say arrogant yet? Yeah, they're arrogant. And they like themselves too! They used to call me names and I ain't even THAT dark
smh.gif
(Iwish I was waaaaaaaay darker). I always get grouped in with the Michael Finley on 2k7 colored negros, when I'm more like a milk chocolate brown. I thinkdark skin is rich and sexy though. Hell, obviously I think light skin is too though. I just think a darksinned BEAUTY is more rare and harder to find.Ain't that right Mouse?
wink.gif

I like a long haired thick redbone

I deal with the fact that what I look like is not represented in song lyrics and videos.....yet, I still know I look good and I know that guys know I lookgood---though according to the media, I don't have those standard attractive features.

However, I'm grown...younger girls aren't on that level yet, and I don't think artists take into consideration how it makes them feel when theyhear their favorite rappers say things like that.

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by wray69

Please delete this post Mods. This is another reason for our race to become a parody.
race is a socially constructed concept to separate whites from blacks with the alleged use of "scientific" evidence. goes back to the 1800's

Yep, the concept of race with its classically defined races (white, black, asian) doesn't really exist. There are some "black people" that aremore closely related to non-african/black groups...eg. Ethiopians are closely related to middle eastern peoples than say West Africans, yet they are considered"black". The boundaries between the classically defined races aren't as clearly delineated as we think. Even within races there aredifferences.....eg. Hutus vs. Tutsi in Rwanda thought they had enough physical differences to kill each other.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I like a long haired thick redbone

I deal with the fact that what I look like is not represented in song lyrics and videos.....yet, I still know I look good and I know that guys know I look good---though according to the media, I don't have those standard attractive features.

However, I'm grown...younger girls aren't on that level yet, and I don't think artists take into consideration how it makes them feel when they hear their favorite rappers say things like that.

I feel you on that. Yep that's how I feel Ryan. Do something. I'm going back to work. Peace homie

beautiful is beautiful but i personally prefer light-skinned girls. there are some gorgeous dark skinned girls tho

A bad dark skinned girl is way more appreciated to me though.

Just for the simple fact that I see light skinned > dark skinned females on a consistent basis.

So when there is a dark skinned girl who's bad, you gotta appreciate it.

Dark skinned FTW. That means:

King Lincey > MisterP, Zeus, Crank, and all you other melanin-challenged fools on here.

I honestly don't know. One moment I was banned, so I stayed away for like two months. Then I happened toaccidentally click the bookmark for NT and I didn't get the banned screen. I guess I was just on a one month time out.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Yuhn Juiceman

White skinned and Light skinned FTW AY!

Dont tell me this is your new gimmick?
indifferent.gif

Get a juiceman SN and put AY! after every comment?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I honestly don't know. One moment I was banned, so I stayed away for like two months. Then I happened to accidentally click the bookmark for NT and I didn't get the banned screen. I guess I was just on a one month time out.
ohwell.gif
What did you do?
nerd.gif
I'm always wondering when I'll be banned from here.
laugh.gif
Seems like it'll come easy for me.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

transparent women > *

albino.gif

Dark-skinned women in the background, hatin'!!!
smh.gif
I seen that documentary somewhere. She suffers from Albinism, thats why her skin is like that.

Back
Top Bottom