Like Father, Like Son > Watch The Throne

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Baytl > WTT

indifferent.gif
 nah son i didnt even know what batyl was until i googled it

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Ye verse on No Church In The Wild > Like Father Like Sun

Birdman and Lil Waynes verses on Cali Dro > Jay Z and Kanye's verses in N_'s in Paris
Cali Dro knocks harder too

Check my NT screen name...I been on Wayne heavy since the Hot Boys but yall seriously have to be trolling with this one

WTT has fillers on the album but come on now.....LIKE FARTHER LIKE SON? really?

Thats not even Baby & Waynes best work......These songs are better then anything on LFLS

B-32 "I Need a Bag of Dope">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N****s in Paris

And it's not even close.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Yep and I was responding to this:
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cheese Wagstaff wrote:
Oh word? Name the wack ones.
Which is just absurd. You came in defending LFLS and denouncing WTT... yet there's really only one beat you could call "dubsteb" ...sounds like you don't really have a good grasp of what's actually on WTT.
It's a joke that these two albums are even compared.

I set there and re-quoted what I said on the first page, and you STILL can't read
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??? Nowhere in that did I defend LFLS.
And yes, I've spinned WTT multiple times trying to figure out how it's been labelled as a timeless masterpiece, and haven't found 

that out yet. In plan terms LFLS = Pretty good beats and awful lyrics/content. WTT = mediocre production and really good lyrics/content.

WTT=Below Expectations
LFLS=Exceeded Expectations

Hard to decide, but, there are better collabo albums out there.

whoa..u hav to chill man..like father like son was trash and thats coming from someone who bought it and didn't buy wtt..smh

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Ye verse on No Church In The Wild > Like Father Like Sun

�Birdman and Lil Waynes verses on Cali Dro > Jay Z and Kanye's verses in N_'s in Paris
Cali Dro knocks harder too

Check my NT screen name...I been on Wayne heavy since the Hot Boys but yall seriously have to be trolling with this one

WTT has fillers on the album but come on now.....LIKE FARTHER LIKE SON? really?

Thats not even Baby & Waynes best work......These songs are better then anything on LFLS

i'm a hip hop enthusiast and i just realized that baby jive killed this joint...

I haven't listened to the LFLS so I can't really have an accurate opinion on this and I don't think anyone should unless they have listened to both.

but ya'll are saying there are tracks that bang harder than N'z in Paris on LFLS? I gotta listen to this !%#! now because the beat to N'z in Paris alone is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

if like father like son is the one that had 'army gunz' i'd have to agree

that album's full of singles

wtt was just a kanye album with jay on every song

WTT is grown folks music.. You a youngin so of course you would likely to agree that LFLS was better then WTT

People are flaming op because of the people who made WTT, not the music itself. Jay & Ye are GODS on this board... I bet they haven't even heard LFLS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NT hates on wayne for many reasons, sometimes warranted
To the people hating on Baby, sometimes its not about what you say, but how you say it, & Birdman said it well on LFLS

This wasn't a stupid opinion
I love each album so it's hard for me to decide

Come at me bros...

*plays Stuntin like my daddy*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

WTT is grown folks music.. You a youngin so of course you would likely to agree that LFLS was better then WTT

laugh.gif
 funny guy.. and how old were you in 06'?

Originally Posted by Tero

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

laugh.gif
 funny guy.. and how old were you in 06'?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Grown folks" music
roll.gif
So many excuses for that album

Back
Top Bottom