Like Waterslides? What About This One?

I rode something like that at Cedar Point in Ohio. Its really not that bad :lol:

But, I love the thrills
Dragster? Imma be real, I hate roller coasters and don't find them ***** fun but I got talked into riding that. It isn't as bad as it looks at all but it's still bad and I lowkey almost doo doo'd on myself :lol:. I remember when the Millennium force first came out I rode it way back when and that ***** got stuck for like 15 minutes going upwards.... scariest day of my life.

Yooooo they went backwards tho :x :wow:

Where is this at id def ride that s***

Six flags great adventure in NJ.

I've been on it multiple times. It's not that bad once you get past the launch. Tallest rollcercoaster in the world

They also have a straight freefall drop ride that goes from the base of Kingda Ka all the way up so about 450 ft drop. You can see PA on a clear day when you get to the top. My friend convinced me to get on and its not that bad either

Last edited:

Yooooo they went backwards tho
sick.gif
eek.gif

I've been on it multiple times. It's not that bad once you get past the launch. Tallest rollcercoaster in the world

They also have a straight freefall drop ride that goes from the base of Kingda Ka all the way up so about 450 ft drop. You can see PA on a clear day when you get to the top. My friend convinced me to get on and its not that bad either
straight facts, rode kingda ka with a shorty right before the park closed on one of the days they closed at midnight. we both saw the full moon at the top of the ride, still didn't get the yambz though :/ 

I read something like you gotta at least be 14 years old to ride.. and the combine weight of the 3 passengers need to be like 450-550 or some ish.

Kid got decapitated tho :x :x :x  RIP to the young man.. shouldn't eem have been able to get on at 10 :smh:  failure on the staffs part

they use to have an age requirement, but removed it cause they thought height/weight would be enough.

Yooooo they went backwards tho
sick.gif
eek.gif

straight facts, rode kingda ka with a shorty right before the park closed on one of the days they closed at midnight. we both saw the full moon at the top of the ride, still didn't get the yambz though :/ 
You took her to the astrals literally and she still didn't bust it open?

Damn... Shoulda took her for a ride on a helicopter. 

Man, do you ever just sit back and think about the amount of TRUST we put in these engineers? These things are literally death wishes

The video that @toine2983   posted, I rode that when I went up there. The first drop isn't bad because of the twist at the bottom, the 2nd drop is what gets you.

Whenever going to an amusement park, that first coaster you get on is a killer because you haven't been on a coaster in a while.

I would suggest eating a lot of ginger before going on rides just to soothe your stomach

Man, do you ever just sit back and think about the amount of TRUST we put in these engineers? These things are literally death wishes

The video that @toine2983
  posted, I rode that when I went up there. The first drop isn't bad because of the twist at the bottom, the 2nd drop is what gets you.

Whenever going to an amusement park, that first coaster you get on is a killer because you haven't been on a coaster in a while.

I would suggest eating a lot of ginger before going on rides just to soothe your stomach

I went to London last year and my last weekend went to this park called alton towers. There was this ride that was shut down. Had the record for most loops

Anyways it had a failure and a lot of people got hurt man. Sad

I went on this ride that goes up high then drops straight down into a tunnel. I'm not a fan of roller coasters cause i dont fully trust these things sometimes. Even them lil rides

To make it worse it was raining that day and i thought the rides had to be shut down during rain but they were all still running

I trust engineers because I work with them every day but accidents happen. Some are'nt preventable it just happens unfortunately

I trust engineers because I work with them every day but accidents happen. Some are'nt preventable it just happens unfortunately

Engineers get put through the wringer in undergrad and graduate school to ensure they perform to the best of their abilities and are cut out for the responsibility engineering assumes. You can't become a professional engineer (sign off on designs, etc) until you're damn near a decade out of undergrad in most states.

Even after all of this, accidents are inevitable, and engineers will always get the blame. They have to have insurance to protect themselves when things of this nature happen

That's the only roller coaster Ive ever been on that I've actually been terrified. Sat front row and the coaster JUST made it over the top, followed by a straight drop. I've seen videos where it just about gets to the top, but doesn't and the coaster goes backwards down to the beginning again.

I went to SF NJ once and it was foggy so KK was shut down, but i remember looking up at the sky and the top 1/5th of the ride was just missing because of the fog. Never would go on that. :lol:

POV of the Verruckt

this honestly doesnt look that bad from the POV. those straight drop body slides at every generic water park are much worse imo.

RIP to the little guy. :frown:

I went to SF NJ once and it was foggy so KK was shut down, but i remember looking up at the sky and the top 1/5th of the ride was just missing because of the fog. Never would go on that. :lol:

POV of the Verruckt

this honestly doesnt look that bad from the POV. those straight drop body slides at every generic water park are much worse imo.

RIP to the little guy. :frown:

This doesn't seem bad at all.

I agree body slides are the most intense type of water thrill and are much worse. Those are my Achilles heel :lol:

Just so you guys know, people sit in a raft with actual seats to go down this slide.  Its not like a typical slide on your back style water slide.

You sit in this:

.....which makes the slide FAAAAAAAR less scary than you guys are making it seem.  Its more like a drop on a rollercoaster than a standard waterslide.
What you mean bruh, A kid got decapitated from this ride. How are people making it seem more scary than it is?
You completely missed the point.  People were looking at the slide alone and thinking it was the scariest looking slide ever.  No one saw this raft that people sit in with seats and seatbelts.  The kid being decapitated had absolutely nothing to do with people in this thread calling this slide scary.  Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom