Lil B at Rolling Loud: “A Boogie and his whole crew just jumped me in the back”

EddieDoyers

formerly eddiengambino
Earlier tonight, Lil B was forced to cancel his set at Rolling Loud Bay Area Festival in Mountain View, Calif. due to an alleged altercation backstage. When the rapper stepped on stage for his set, he told the crowd that he was jumped by "A Boogie Wit da Hoodie and his whole crew." Lil B also claimed that his attackers stole his equipment, making him unable to perform:

"Hey man, A Boogie and his whole crew just jumped me in the back, man and beat me up in the back, man. That **** crazy, man. But I'mma tell y'all like this, it's all love. I don't promote violence, I'm never with the violence. So I love them and it's all good, you feel me? It's all good. I said something about Boogie's music, and they all got mad and they jumped me about that so it's all good. I'm still here. I got jumped by like 10 mother****ers... Me by myself. It's all love though, like I said it's all love. And I got love for everybody. So I just wanted to tell y'all because they stole my **** and everything so I can't even do my show 'cause they stole my ****. Hey, but I say it's all love though and I love them and I love y'all. This is just a testament to show just 'cause somebody do something to y'all don't mean you got to retaliate. It don't matter. God is good, I'm alive. We all alive! It's your boy, Lil B shout-outs to the Based God! Hey, new Lil B music soon man. I'm about to hit this doctor make sure I'm all good, man. These n****s ****ed me up. Let's get it."

Other witnesses at the scene of the incident have accused PnB Rock of being involved in the attack as well. Video footage of the physical altercation has also reportedly surfaced online. Fans of Lil B have been expressing their outrage on Twitterand encouraging each other to "spread positivity."

Representatives for A Boogie Wit da Hoodie and PNB Rock were not immediately available for comment. We have also reached out to Lil B for a statement about the situation. This is a developing story that will be updated as more information is provided.

https://www.thefader.com/2017/10/21/lil-b-jumped-at-rolling-loud

They need to stick to weed carrying. Jumping a man and his beige suit not having a drop of his blood on it is sad in a way. They shouldn't be allowed to rap about tough **** anymore. Glad Lil' B is ok.

And them dudes spose to be about street shenanigans so that's what makes it worse. Them dudes had they backpacks on tryna ruffle a dudes feathers .

How trash of a person do you have to be to physically attack lil b? :smh:

Especially over some tweets not feeling your music...

Glad he got through pretty much unscathed though :lol:. Even after dude was still preaching positivity

Also with the amount of folks that have dissed NY rappers over the years and they decide to step to the most harmless,a boogie wit a coochie and pedo rock are some real tough guys...

Back
Top Bottom