Lil B (Of The Pack) - We Can Go Down (video)

wth is this
laugh.gif

Stunnaman>Lil B

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

smh!! purple pants really!!
and is it me but does it kind sound like he used auto tune.
kinda sounds like he used?
I couldn't finish the video the first time.

The video is mesmerizing. And even the beat is the heatness. But the lyrics/song over all just sucks. Plain and simple. Listening to The Pack is like listeningto a special education class argue.

What the hell?
sick.gif

I like The Pack but this song is so trash. Some of the worst lyrics I've ever heard. Video's pretty well shot but what the hell is up with that beachscene?

Originally Posted by SoulOnIce206

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Yo my bay area heads check in, whats good did the pack break up or something. Every time i see a new video from these dudes its on the solo tip.

Nah everyone is doing they own thing....After Based Boys got no promo and flopped, the situation at Jive got real complicated. They're still signed to Up All Nite, but pretty much each one is trying to establish they're own identity as asolo artist...But there is rift of some sort, but its mostly the growing pains of a young group..Like you would see Young L and B together alot, and Stunna be in Berkeley all the time. I haven't really heard too much from Uno, but he was always the weakest one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe another album will be around in the coming year....

True, plus they on Crush Management now which is good, the same people who Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, and basicly all of Decaydance Records. L has anothermixtape coming with Y2K. B has his stuff coming soon, Stunna is working on another mixtape, and Uno...well um...#%!+ if I know. They all working on a new albumcoming soon, but I doubt if it will be as good as their old stuff. I feel like skateboards 2 scrapers was their best work, along with all the music they putout around that time. The music they been puttin out lately is okay, but it dosent have that real party, skadeboard-$*$ feel to it anymore which is why Istarted !*#!@!+ with them in the first place, they are about to be here in Sac on Saturday for a concert at the Boardwalk so imma be up there doin what I doyou know. L's new CD Cutty Row/Based Sensation was actually pretty good, just a few things he shoulda changed to make it better but it's still chill. Bis finally gettin back to rapping kinda, less based freestyles please, spare me. BTW, if yall forgot, Young Bob from GO DAV is about to be back on the scene ina bit, he is in the lab with Nic Nac and is bout to get a video done with Colin Tilley, he down in LA. I seen Bob the other day and he has 2 new tracks. PM mefor exclusives. So yeah thats all the news I got for yall.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by SoulOnIce206

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Yo my bay area heads check in, whats good did the pack break up or something. Every time i see a new video from these dudes its on the solo tip.

Nah everyone is doing they own thing....After Based Boys got no promo and flopped, the situation at Jive got real complicated. They're still signed to Up All Nite, but pretty much each one is trying to establish they're own identity as asolo artist...But there is rift of some sort, but its mostly the growing pains of a young group..Like you would see Young L and B together alot, and Stunna be in Berkeley all the time. I haven't really heard too much from Uno, but he was always the weakest one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe another album will be around in the coming year....

True, plus they on Crush Management now which is good, the same people who Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, and basicly all of Decaydance Records. L has another mixtape coming with Y2K. B has his stuff coming soon, Stunna is working on another mixtape, and Uno...well um...#%!+ if I know. They all working on a new album coming soon, but I doubt if it will be as good as their old stuff. I feel like skateboards 2 scrapers was their best work, along with all the music they put out around that time. The music they been puttin out lately is okay, but it dosent have that real party, skadeboard-$*$ feel to it anymore which is why I started !*#!@!+ with them in the first place, they are about to be here in Sac on Saturday for a concert at the Boardwalk so imma be up there doin what I do you know. L's new CD Cutty Row/Based Sensation was actually pretty good, just a few things he shoulda changed to make it better but it's still chill. B is finally gettin back to rapping kinda, less based freestyles please, spare me. BTW, if yall forgot, Young Bob from GO DAV is about to be back on the scene in a bit, he is in the lab with Nic Nac and is bout to get a video done with Colin Tilley, he down in LA. I seen Bob the other day and he has 2 new tracks. PM me for exclusives. So yeah thats all the news I got for yall.
I was just listening to that Cutty Row/Based Sensation yesterday... M O S S is
pimp.gif

Where the &%$# is Uno?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom